David Trezeguet (14 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Now I see you're from Bosnia..... I have to pull myself down to your level of football knowledge so I can present the explanation:

2 Scudetti in 9 years(do not present me capo.circumscision BS)....no euro glory and yes,one marvelous Serie B title to crown this 160 goals. I don't care for his goals,no player,i repeat NO PLAYER is in front of the club. No one. Neither DP....

Let me present 3 years of Fabrizio Ravanelli/Vialli to you:

* Serie A: 1994-95
* Coppa Italia: 1995
* Supercoppa Italiana: 1995
* UEFA Champions League: 1996
* UEFA Cup: 1993

I bet Trez would change all of 160 goals for these 3 years

BTW,Trez official tropy room in 9 years

* Italian Serie A: 2001-2002, 2002-2003
* Italian Serie B: 2006-2007
* Italian Super Cup: 2002, 2003

:lol:
OK, so you're an Inter fan now? 2 Scudetti?

By your logic, Zidane was not a legend for us since he didn't win any European titles with us? Only measly Scudetti? Great logic. Bravo.

Yeah, I agree no player is ahead of the club, but your lack of respect for one of the most historic players of this club is appalling. People like you disgust me.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004

By your logic, Zidane was not a legend for us since he didn't win any European titles with us? Only measly Scudetti? Great logic. Bravo.

Yeah, I agree no player is ahead of the club, but your lack of respect for one of the most historic players of this club is appalling. People like you disgust me.

Vlatkec.....FACTS,NOT PROMISES

and no,I never considered Zidane among Juve's greatest,we all know who are Juve's greatest....Zidanes trophies with Real and NT doesn't bother me at all

Only Juve :juventus:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Benzema yes, but Jovetic hasn't hit my funny bone yet...still waiting to see some more from him, besides I don't see the Viola letting us bend them over backwards again.
He isn't the finished article yet but I think he has huge promise. He can change games single-handedly. Also, he can play a few different position so he'd give us more flexibility with formations. What you say about Fiorentina is probably true though.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I meant the "You are Bosnian" part, what the fuck was that? Is that a huge insult against Croats? :D
Yeah, but only with stuck-up, 100% pure blood-ed Croatians, who held a rifle in the war with 16 years of age, are Bosnians low-lives, idiots and whatnot.
Vlatkec.....FACTS,NOT PROMISES

and no,I never considered Zidane among Juve's greatest,we all know who are Juve's greatest....Zidanes trophies with Real and NT doesn't bother me at all

Only Juve :juventus:
I don't know why I even bother with you. You dig your own hole.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yeah, but only with stuck-up, 100% pure blood-ed Croatians, who held a rifle in the war with 16 years of age, are Bosnians low-lives, idiots and whatnot.

I don't know why I even bother with you. You dig your own hole.
Not even 100% croatians,we have our own piece of garbage in our own yard too :)
Come on guys, no need for this, stop being pedercinas.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He isn't the finished article yet but I think he has huge promise. He can change games single-handedly. Also, he can play a few different position so he'd give us more flexibility with formations. What you say about Fiorentina is probably true though.
So, as Cruello pointed out his age, we should take a chance on a 19 year old to replace Del Piero?

Risky, don't you think?:snoop:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Ignore list was made for people like this, V.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
We'll miss him and thank him for all he done for the team, hopefully we can give him a nice goodbye present (title or cl victory comes to mind).

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

No! This is what Pedercinas do, if you want to act like real Balkans, then you two should meet and beat the shit out of each others and show it live on internet.
No, that's what'd Americans do. :p

(no offense intended)
Ignore list was made for people like this, V.
I've tried that once with Maher, but curiosity always gets the best of me. :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
He's not lazy yes,in celebrating his goals. But whole team have to leave a guts on the pitch while he's standing in front of the goal and waives with his hands.

He even might to be the first self-flying man in near future....
You always call him a lazy player yet he proved that he is indeed NOT "lazy" in the season before last. He was always running back and helping the midfield with the defending and did not just sit there and shout.

On the other hand you have some coaches that don't want their front men to run around like headless chickens and burn all their stamina when its not even their job. Everyone has a specific role in the team and Trezi does his very very well ( and your facts prove that).

You can hate his style as much as you like but labeling him as someone who is disinterested and questioning his commitment to the team is simply not right because this guy gave a lot to this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)