David Trezeguet (18 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I feel for trezeguet, the most important thing for a striker is confidence and he's confidence is shaky after all that talk in the summer about selling him or keeping him in the team.

I don't blame trezeguet for that poor form i blame our management for that (yes i fuckin blame them). You don't go "on public" and say, well we want to sell him but right now we haven't recieved a good offer for him !!! What the hell was that ?!

Just imagine you're working in a place and whoever in charge says to you, well we don't want you here but we're keeping you because no one else wants you :shifty: , how can you work in that place ever again.

God bless trezeguet for playing all those years for the team (scoring so many) + staying with us in serie B and taking all that shit and yet he's acting professional ...

Dec 31, 2008
I thnk Ferrara wanted David to get some playing time and thats why he played him for the whole match. Give him 2-3 friendlies and I'm damn sure THE PREDATOR will be back to hid best

Jul 15, 2006
David s the only poacher in our team with proper CL experience and he will prove very valuable in this seasons CL campaign
Wrong. Our team dosen't lack experience at all ffs, Iaquinta got a hattrick on his Champions League debut, Amauri was instrumental in the ties against Real Madrid even though it was his first Champions League campaign, I hope I don't have elaborate on Alex Del Piero. Which leaves David, his goal scoring record in the Champions League is amazing, he's scored some very important goals for us. We have a well rounded strike force overall, all of them have their different strengths, having said that though David when on form is easily the most clincial in the box. Now only time will tell if they'll flourish under Diego... (which I see no reason for them not to.)

Dec 31, 2008
Wrong. Our team dosen't lack experience at all ffs, Iaquinta got a hattrick on his Champions League debut, Amauri was instrumental in the ties against Real Madrid even though it was his first Champions League campaign, I hope I don't have elaborate on Alex Del Piero. Which leaves David, his goal scoring record in the Champions League is amazing, he's scored some very important goals for us. We have a well rounded strike force overall, all of them have their different strengths, having said that though David when on form is easily the most clincial in the box. Now only time will tell if they'll flourish under Diego... (which I see no reason for them not to.)
Don't include Ale in the list as he does not include in the poacher category. Iaqunta and Amauri had impressive CL records but i beleive if David is back to his scoring spree that will be a he will be more important than others

Mar 14, 2004
: “Sure, at this particular moment the respect of Milan was important. The words of Leonardo and Galliani have given me enormous pleasure, but I am a very important person in the history of Juventus and to go to Milan would have felt like a betrayal towards the club and towards my team-mates.”

Respect on that one Trez....

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I think that Milan were his only upgrade as a transfer option, the other options were downhill
if you are talking about Tottenham, Marseille or even Lyon, they are always a step down
Milan are the only one who can be considered at more or less the same level
they drop their interest and all of a sudden he plays the loyalty card, nothing against Trez but that's the name of the game if he could have gone to let's say Real he would have gone and their would be no word of his loyalty to Juve
and I'm talking of this mercato not about last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)