David Trezeguet (157 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I always said we should have accepted Barcelona's offer, that if there was an offer for real and if it was 25 million Euros, but if it is only 7-10 million (today's offers), then fuck no.

I love Trezeguet, but not more than the club you know? he had double knee operation, that's fucked up, so if an offer comes for over 20 million euros, and specially at times like these, we should accept it, football is a business, and the directors should be professional and look for the future, but as I hear he desperately wants to stay, and if he accepts of being a sub or to be used in rotation system, then that's great!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve would have accepted a fair offer, that was made pretty clear in recent months.

It's only because no offer arrived that suited player and club that Trezeguet is still a Juve player.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
David just needs to get his head straight. Today I saw few things I haven't seen in the past couple of games from Trezeguet. Signs that he will be back VERY SOON :) ..
He just needs one goal. One freakin goal (from an open play not a PK).

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
David just needs to get his head straight. Today I saw few things I haven't seen in the past couple of games from Trezeguet. Signs that he will be back VERY SOON :) ..
He just needs one goal. One freakin goal (from an open play not a PK).
Amauri should be in the starting 11 not Trez, Trez has had 3 games on the bounce now and failed to impress in each.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
In form:- Amauri>>>>Trez.
thats a little harsh, they are very different players

i think Amauri is the better all-round player but Trezegol is unique, very few players have his instict in front of goal and trust me any team playing against Trez will have serious concerns as you cannot switch off for even a split second or he will punish you. he is out of form right now but he will score many important goals this season, i guarantee

Amauri should be in the starting 11 not Trez, Trez has had 3 games on the bounce now and failed to impress in each.
I never said he should be in the starting 11. But if he gets his shit together again he will definitely be.
:agree: if he gets it together he will start banging the goals in again

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
so trez's last goal other than a pk was against palermo and that took a lucky deflection too(goal against cisco roma doesnt count cuz they suck)

right now i def think iaquinta and amauri deserve to play ahead of him but for osme reason im convinced having played with him that ciro is hoping to wake a sleeping giant out of his coma

id love to see him play like he did in 07-08 but recently im starting to think the only way that'll happen is if i daydream about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)