David Trezeguet (5 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
That was a friendly for God's sake. Now I'm sure that Ferrara won't start the semi with Trez but I'm sure Trez will show his worth if he gets some playing time against Madrids.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:lol:

It's amazing how quickly some people just insist on selling certain players after a poor game.

I'm pretty sure those comments are meant for the guys wanting him out instantly, but just incase: I'm merely pointing out he had a nightmare of a game and that I hope to see him improve and fight for his spot. I'm on the forza-Trez-train here. ;)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
:lol:

It's amazing how quickly some people just insist on selling certain players after a poor game.

I'm pretty sure those comments are meant for the guys wanting him out instantly, but just incase: I'm merely pointing out he had a nightmare of a game and that I hope to see him improve and fight for his spot. I'm on the forza-Trez-train here. ;)
Its not about the damn game! he didnt have any soul he was running like a damn Referee but he just couldnt convince me that he wants to play..he just wanna move one and so should we....just get rid of him and give Immobile a chance.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
Something is up...Trez looked sharp to me at Pinzolo...whereas in this match his head was down and he was v lacklustre...I think he might know something we don't in terms of transfers.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
yeah, immobile looked good against amateur sides, let's make him our 4th striker.

this place never changes..
?? Actually immobile looekd terrible to me...but anyway great way to misinterpet other people's points...

I swear some people around here are paper fans...who watch youtube clips to judge a player..

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
He should leave now!! i dont care what many of you will say..he showed us tonight that he has no spirit left in him..he plays like a god damn ghost and im not talking about the chances he missed(eventhough he missed a very good one yet he was unlucky with his header) but what im talking about is him simply not there..if he wants to leave then Secco should sell him even to Milan i dont care.
Let him rot there.
stop posting
you suck
:andyandbarcelona:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
trez lacks confidence and playing time. everybody who says that he is not good from this game just does not know what football is.

support treza. he and del are our best strikers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)