David Trezeguet (16 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

David Trezeguet’s agent has laughed off reports the Juventus striker is willing to cut his wages in order to join Milan.

“I never said that Trezeguet was prepared to reduce his wage deal,” Antonio Caliendo told Sky Italia television.

“I have a lot of experience in this job, I certainly wouldn’t say something like that in public, especially after seeing what [Samuel] Eto’o is going to earn at Inter.”

It is rumoured that Barcelona hitman Eto’o will receive a £10m per season contract to sign for the Nerazzurri in an exchange deal with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Today some newspapers in Italy suggested that Trezeguet was so eager to gain regular first team football with the Rossoneri that he was ready to take a pay cut.

“If there is the intention from both clubs, then some solutions can be found. I never broke off negotiations with anyone, but we need there to be commitment.

“We have not planned any meeting with [Juventus director of sport Alessio] Secco, unless of course something happens.

“It is unlikely, as Secco declared Trezeguet was not for sale.”

With the arrival of Diego and the switch to a 4-3-1-2 system, Trezeguet could be pushed out of the side, especially after missing most of last season following double knee surgery.

“He is in good shape and the knee problem has been resolved. He will be the revelation of the next campaign,” assured Caliendo.​

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul25i.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
That is hardly a bizarre feeling, Elvin, when he is rumoured to leave every summer, and we are presently in one of those periods...If he ends up staying, which I pray to the lords of the underworld, is what transpires, and he doesn't get much playing time before Christmas, then it would make sense for him to leave...who knows, perhaps domenech will be sacked by then, and the door to next year's world cup may creak open slightly...Its a disgusting idea that he would be happy to earn less in order to go to Milan to get a game. When he hasn't been given the chances...yet...by Ciro.

Let's see what happens with the match against the Koreans. If he is omitted from that first XI...then worry will soon turn to despair.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Trez is a pure legend,he deserves better treatment from the club,but,that said, nobody is guaranteed a game at this club and he needs to understand that Ciro will play the players who work for their jersey. when Trezie gets the chance he has got to show that he wants it and grab that place for himself by doing what he does best and score goals.

as for what is in the newspapers can anyone blame him?when you are over 30 and a clun like Milan want you then you do not burn your bridges by dismissing it out of hand,he realises that he is not first choice at Juve and that eh would probably get more game time at Milan

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Juve: 'No Trez for Milan' Sunday 26 July, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“David Trezeguet will not be going to Milan” or any other Italian club, announces Juventus director of sport Alessio Secco.

This weekend the player’s agent confirmed there had been “some talk” with the Rossoneri over a possible transfer.

“We have not received any offers from Milan,” Bianconeri chief Secco told French newspaper ‘L’Equipe’.

“In any case, even if there were bids, they would be turned away. We will only sell David overseas.”

Trezeguet’s current contract with Juve expires on June 30 2012 and he is increasingly marginalised in the side with the arrival of Diego and Amauri.

He has been linked with numerous clubs in Europe, including Olympique Lyonnais and Marseille, but his wage demands and price-tag are thought to be a problem for the 32-year-old.

C4.

Dello10

Kurdish juve fans!
Nov 21, 2005
David Trezeguet will not be going to Milan” or any other Italian club, announces Juventus director of sport Alessio Secco"

but maybe to any other europe club?;p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
haha...you again? I thought you crawled under a rock after that I gave you the Stone-Cold-Stunner in the other thread.

:andy:

Dello10

Kurdish juve fans!
Nov 21, 2005
Secco: «Trezeguet is staying»
«Trezeguet will be with us even this year, I am practically sure». Alessio Secco swept away any doubts. The sports director met with journalists this morning to speak about the transfer market.
«Juventus are very happy to keep Trezeguet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)