David Trezeguet (8 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
AC Meelan.com

July 22nd

AC Milan announce the signing of David Trezeguet from FC Juventus. Adriano Galliani expresses his joy in signing the French player and welcomes him to the most prestigious club in the world... AC Milan also announces that they live in a dream world and realize that Kakà ain't there anymore so they are fucked!!!

:shocked:
please don do it again man. i lost at least 5 years of life...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Trez for Oddo? Trez for Boriello? I know AC Milan are desperate for a striker, but these bogus rumors are simply laughable. At least they should make it more believable by including better players, such as Favalli for example :p

Seriously, they should just F off, leave our legend alone, and try to sign up Dzeko or whoever.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
La Stampa is reporting that Milan tried to offer us Kaladze in exchange for Trez, which we declined because we don't want to add more defenders to our squad, except for Caceres.

Aug 28, 2007
I'd hate to see T-rex leave under any circumstance, IMO, he's better than Amauri & Iaquinta. The only reason we didn't beat Chelsky in d 2nd leg of d CL last season was bcos Iaquinta wantd 2 score all the goals, Iaquinta didnt play that match like the workaholic I knew him to be, T-rex was pissed off cos he felt (and we all know) Ruinieri should av subbed Iaquinta instead. Ciro ought to knw T-rex always plays for & with d team & in any game gives 100% so Juve can win, I mean 20+ goals a season is guaranteed wen he's healthy & one more thing, he's perhaps the most level headed player in our team, we need him on & off the pitch, dudes a role model & the new entrants can learn alot from him. JUVE, DON'T SELL 'THE REX'.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'd hate to see T-rex leave under any circumstance, IMO, he's better than Amauri & Iaquinta. The only reason we didn't beat Chelsky in d 2nd leg of d CL last season was bcos Iaquinta wantd 2 score all the goals, Iaquinta didnt play that match like the workaholic I knew him to be, T-rex was pissed off cos he felt (and we all know) Ruinieri should av subbed Iaquinta instead. Ciro ought to knw T-rex always plays for & with d team & in any game gives 100% so Juve can win, I mean 20+ goals a season is guaranteed wen he's healthy & one more thing, he's perhaps the most level headed player in our team, we need him on & off the pitch, dudes a role model & the new entrants can learn alot from him. JUVE, DON'T SELL 'THE REX'.

How do you mean, in the Chelski match Ianquinta got subbed for Giovinco

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Secco has stated that we'd like to keep Trez...BUT...

if we'll be forced to sell him it won't be any club in Italy.
That should be the case.
I like Trez but if he does want 1st team guarantees, and we do get a decent offer from abroad, then I think it'll be a good logical move for us to invest in other areas.

We can't have all three strikers on the wrong side of 25yrs.

Amauri is very capable of becoming the target man.

But if Trez can settle for rotation role. I would keep him.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
I would love to see trez with us next season also. I think he still got what it takes to lead us to championships. Still, I will not be against a sell if that means bringing great defenders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)