David Trezeguet (16 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Idiot yourself because you didn't even respect my opinion but instead you called peoples names over nothing.

I respect trezeguet but i don't consider him to be a legend. A legend for me is Delpiero, Zidane, Baggio, Scirea, Vialli. Trezeguet isn't in my books.

Fu*k off now!
the name calling was uncalled for from the other guy in the first place but no need for your to dip down to his level.

on the subject at hand, i do not see how you cannot consider trez as a juve legend. he is one of our most prolific scorers of all-time, not only that but he is feared in the world of soccer itself. you can look up the statistics on his career at juve and you will see that he is untouchable and what he has done for this club automatically makes him a legend.

this argument has come up in this thread time and time again but everytime it comes up, all you have to do is look up his stats and that should end any and all debate. his work speaks for itself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
If trezeguet stays, i think Delpiero will sit more this year as i think rainieri wants Amauri and Trezeguet upfront and Iaquinta coming in from the bench. Amauri will deff be a starter.
BS.

Ranieri doesn't base who starts with what he "wants" but instead who is in form, as all coaches should. As long as our strongest strikers are starting, it really doesn't matter who is on the bench. You know, you do have to earn a starting place.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
BS.

Ranieri doesn't base who starts with what he "wants" but instead who is in form, as all coaches should. As long as our strongest strikers are starting, it really doesn't matter who is on the bench. You know, you do have to earn a starting place.
he must think that all coaches are like capello

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Idiot yourself because you didn't even respect my opinion but instead you called peoples names over nothing.

I respect trezeguet but i don't consider him to be a legend. A legend for me is Delpiero, Zidane, Baggio, Scirea, Vialli. Trezeguet isn't in my books.

Fu*k off now!
being top foreign striker in Juve doesn't make him a legend? what do you want him to do?

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
the name calling was uncalled for from the other guy in the first place but no need for your to dip down to his level.

on the subject at hand, i do not see how you cannot consider trez as a juve legend. he is one of our most prolific scorers of all-time, not only that but he is feared in the world of soccer itself. you can look up the statistics on his career at juve and you will see that he is untouchable and what he has done for this club automatically makes him a legend.

this argument has come up in this thread time and time again but everytime it comes up, all you have to do is look up his stats and that should end any and all debate. his work speaks for itself.
Yeah, i get pissed seeing people calling names and bullying on the internet. After all we are all juventus fans but still people have different opinions. Then again if we all had the same opinions the world would be a better place but the truth is the opposite so we should try to respect each other atleast.

Like i said, i do respect trezgol BUT i never liked his style of play. I don't like strikers who just sit in the box and wait. Ofcourse i do like it when he scores but i would have prefered to have a striker who works more for the team. Vialli for example was a great striker. He is the type of strikers i like to have in my team. I have been supporting juve since i was very young and watch every game. I also know of what Trezeguet is capable of and all he did for Juve but again for me 200 goals doesn't make you a Legend. The thing that i admire about him the most is that he stayed with us in Seria B and that is a big thing for a palyer of his own calibre so yeah i respect him alot.

@ForzaDelPiero10... Yeah i agree with you. A coach SHOULD always base who starts depends of his own form and Ranier will do this. It's just i think that Ranieri wants to use 2 strong, Long powerfull strikers this year and maybe delpiero behind the strikers. Remember that in modern football mezza punta attacking style is gone or almost gone.

Regards

Simon

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
sorry, but i have to disappoint you =/

trez wanted to leave and was forced to stay ...
actually he was never "forced" per se. when we were in B other teams thought they could make trash offers to juve for trez thinking juve would let him go for nothing since they are in B and that most of their other players (canna, viera, zlatan, zambro, emerson, thuram) were liquated immediately after the scandal.

juve didn't buy into the insulting offers and went ahead and gave trez the money he deserved and then rewarded him again this past season as well.

its business first, and it would have been a bad move for juve to get rid of trez for nothing.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Trza is not leaving. He is a legend. He went to serie B and he is one of the players that helped juve in these difficult times. he doesn't want to leave and he wants to end his career here. He is one of our legentds. We can NOT sell him...

He has saved our ass many times and he has the best finishing in our team. We need him...

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I didn't like the miserable expression on his face when he scored.That was so deeply heartrending.I hope he won't leave.
He has said many times that he wants to end his career in Juve. He is like god here, he has a starting position, he has learn how to play with Del, he has learn really well how to play in Italy. Why should somebody leave now and go to Spain?????

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Trez has always smiled before no matter who we were playing against.I cannot ignore the fact that he don't look happy at all ATM.I don't know what is the reason behind this lack of satisfaction but i really want to belive he is staying :rolleyes:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

Fu*k off now!
you're writing a joke book?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Cant believe what im reading, with regards to the lack of respect of Trezeguet. I know many believe he isnt a legend, maybe because he may not have done much or is getting old and all of a sudden Amauri is the next big thing. But in my books he is a Juve legend. Seven years, and I cant think of one season where he didnt make a real impact for us.. spectacular in CL, Scudetto etc.. . His also saved our asses many times, yes and went to serie B with us.

It all depends on how you see a legend. Trezeguet still has a few more seasons with him and we really need him around because Amauri.. regardless of what potential he brings with him and what he may have shown in recent friendlys.. there will still be question marks. Can we really replace him, theres not many strikers better than him. No Etoo isnt a replacement.

Weve all seen big names leave in the past but replaced by somewhat decent if not better players.. but seriously give secco twice the amount of trezeguets value.. and he will prolly end up replacing him with proberly someone related to Almiron.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
It seems that the thread turned into Juventuz vs Simon, I dont tollay agree with him but I think the guy has a point
First of all every Juve fan MUST respect Juve legends and I consider Trez as one of them, we all must be glad for all the goals he scored and all the games he won for us

But sooner or later we have to replace Trez, so if he wants to leave, then selling him for 25 mill will be the best idea, we will never get a better offer for him

We sold many of our best players before, and trez wont be the last one, selling him is completely different than selling Inzaghi or Baggio, Trez now is older, and we wont sell him to a direct contender such as Milan

Again I'm totally against forcing him to leave, but if we wants to leave, we can use the money to buy a replacement (someone like Hunter), which is what we will do in the future

We have to think wisely and remember that we're Juve fans in the first place

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Im I missing something, where on earth did Trezeguet say his unhappy and wants to leave?

His declared he wants to stay and end his career here quite a few times in the past. I know his hand gesture moment in serie B but thats well in the past. His always said he wants Juve to sign big players and I dont see why he would be unhappy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)