David Trezeguet (55 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Not this season. Its our CL debut season and Trezegols experience is invaluable. But yeah Quag does open eyes..

I think we have a "complete squad".. as the board and ranieri constantly declared. Theres a saying, dont fix whats not broken.. its not entirely broken yet.. although his age is a doubt and we will be needing a replacement..

Just Imagine how many seasons it would take for sucko to negotiate a transfer to bring in quag? We only have one month or lets say 3 weeks maybe to bring in a replacement.. I see it as impossible.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Im I missing something, where on earth did Trezeguet say his unhappy and wants to leave?

His declared he wants to stay and end his career here quite a few times in the past. I know his hand gesture moment in serie B but thats well in the past. His always said he wants Juve to sign big players and I dont see why he would be unhappy.
I said IF, plus you dont have to miserable in a club to leave, take Sheva for example

Would anyone asking for accepting Barca's offer feels happy incase we sell David and spend the money on Quag.
Hell no, I am pretty sure that if we sell Trez, our board will come up with a retarded signing that gives us a stroke

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I said IF, plus you dont have to miserable in a club to leave, take Sheva for example
Yes you dont have to be, but what kind of Image Trezeguet has given many fans here is that of loyalty... lets see sheva go down to serie B with Milan. Trezeguet is ambitious and has made that clear from the start, but has been a protaganist in declaring that ambition to win with Juve.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I see Trez is a great striker with finishing touch
But sometimes he seems invisible and easily caught offside on the match (like 2 goals disallowed against Brondy and Piacenza)

Like last season he scores hattrick against Livorno and Empoli, 2 goals against Livorno
But then he stops to score goals against the better team
I would prefer Iaquinta for now
So for now Juventus has 4 world class striker and only 2 of them will play in the first team
Who want to sit on the bench??

So for now the best option is to sell Trez cause there is a good offer from Barca and invest it to a young talented players who can be like a new Messi or DP..
We must not trapped by the past and see the best future for Juventus

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I dont get it. How some people can put a price on Trezeguet is beyond me. Let's not forget it's us who keep grumbling about how badly Juve suffers on the creative front, and how our play has no fluidity. Isn't it ironic, that despite, being correctly criticised for our dull, boring play, we've been able to manage what we have in the last few seasons. I'd imagine somebody like David to be the sole cause of that - for his ability to have converted those half chances, whether they've been at the depths of Serie B or at the heights of our Champions league successes. So let's just put an end to this argument, here and now. Trezeguet should be going nowhere. All hail King David. If anybody thinks, it's the right time to sell him, they deserve a Molinaro where the sun dont shine.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I have a question for everyone: Why do we have to :gsol: replace :gsol: Trezeguet? Why don't we just let him retire with us like we will do with Del Piero? Nobody is talking about replacing Del Piero because everybody knows that he can still offer a lot. He is not a finished player. The situation with Trezeguet is even better. He is younger and has more years to play yet everyone is so keen on replacing him.

IMO everybody who wants to replace Trezeguet is an ungrateful hypocrite. Because after 7 years and 160 goals you still have to hear about his lack of movement and involvement in the game. The fact that he :gsol: only :gsol: scores goals and does little else doesn't matter. Only the end product matters and that is a goal. And nobody can do it better than Trezeguet.

Would anyone asking for accepting Barca's offer feels happy incase we sell David and spend the money on Quag.
Of course. He has Italian blood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)