David Trezeguet (17 Viewers)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
So briefly:

Trezeguet's contract ends on June 2008.
Juventus wants to extend his contract for two more additional years, or they'll have to sell him.
His current wage is 4 million euro.
Juve offers him 3.5 million for each year for the additional two years.
Only Valencia have offered him another offer.
They propose a 2.5 million euro wage annually.

And Cobolli just said that Trezeguet won't be sold to Inter ever.
yeah, have u just noticed that our management is not as idiot as u thought ppl ?
good stattement cobolli.
I'm 60 % sure that trezegol will renew his contract even if i want some new blood in the team.
Trezeguet, delpiero, iaquinta, palladino and bianchi as a replacement for zalayeta is just great IMO.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
yeah, have u just noticed that our management is not as idiot as u thought ppl ?
good stattement cobolli.
I'm 60 % sure that trezegol will renew his contract even if i want some new blood in the team.
Trezeguet, delpiero, iaquinta, palladino and bianchi as a replacement for zalayeta is just great IMO.
I think Iaquinta should be Zala's replacement, and we should get the Hunter...:smoke:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Trez controversy insults Juve
Sunday 10 June, 2007

David Trezeguet caused controversy in probably his final Juventus game by making an offensive gesture towards the President.

The Frenchman is currently renegotiating his contract, which expires in 2008, but has been barred from going to Inter.

After he scored in the game against Spezia this afternoon at Turin’s Stadio Olimpico, Trezeguet made a very clear gesture towards the VIP section where President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli was seated.

He made a number 15 with his fingers – the goals he has scored in Serie B this season – and then a gesture that in Italian means “I’m out of here.”

This has done nothing to calm the tension between club and striker, who is now 99 per cent certain to walk away despite their return to Serie A and the arrival of Coach Claudio Ranieri.

Trezeguet has reportedly received offers from Inter, Olympique Lyonnais, Marseille, Barcelona and Arsenal.

Juve have confirmed they do not want to release him to another Italian side, for fear of strengthening their rivals as they did when Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira joined Inter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It can either mean he's pissed because he's not allowed to go to Inter, which would honestly be kind of disgusting, or he's pissed because he's scored 15 goals in a leauge in which he was never supposed to be and still didn't get a contract he wanted and deserves. I think I'm gonna go with the latter, fuck you Cobolli.

juventino12

Jan 20, 2007
good stattement cobolli.
Trezeguet, delpiero, iaquinta, palladino and bianchi??

you realise that all these players (except maybe palla) will expect to start or at least be in rotation and this will not happen. at least 2 of them will be unhappy.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Trez controversy insults Juve
Sunday 10 June, 2007

David Trezeguet caused controversy in probably his final Juventus game by making an offensive gesture towards the President.

The Frenchman is currently renegotiating his contract, which expires in 2008, but has been barred from going to Inter.

After he scored in the game against Spezia this afternoon at Turin’s Stadio Olimpico, Trezeguet made a very clear gesture towards the VIP section where President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli was seated.

He made a number 15 with his fingers – the goals he has scored in Serie B this season – and then a gesture that in Italian means “I’m out of here.”

This has done nothing to calm the tension between club and striker, who is now 99 per cent certain to walk away despite their return to Serie A and the arrival of Coach Claudio Ranieri.

Trezeguet has reportedly received offers from Inter, Olympique Lyonnais, Marseille, Barcelona and Arsenal.

Juve have confirmed they do not want to release him to another Italian side, for fear of strengthening their rivals as they did when Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira joined Inter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It can either mean he's pissed because he's not allowed to go to Inter, which would honestly be kind of disgusting, or he's pissed because he's scored 15 goals in a leauge in which he was never supposed to be and still didn't get a contract he wanted and deserves. I think I'm gonna go with the latter, fuck you Cobolli.

Word. :agree:

Forza Trez!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)