David Trezeguet (7 Viewers)

Apr 8, 2013
THE KING is back in Vinovo. Will be in Juventus Stadium on Saturday against Roma, and will have a special presentation for all the fans.

Today he went to the training center to meet the squad and lots of old friends.

EDIT: Wow dude, we post almost at the same time :lol:

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Here's a little something i found in Vieira's book, "Vieira - my autobiography":

On David:

"David, who I call Trézégoal because of the number of goals he scores, is the most skilful player in front of goal that I have ever seen. He is both discreet and effective on the pitch: you might not notice him for fifteen minutes, but suddenly he will come up with a pass or a goal that turns the game. He is also discreet off the pitch and as a result someone I enjoy going out to dinner with because I know he's not courting publicity."

On winning Euro 2000:

"A real striker's shot, a killer kick. A left-footer by a guy who doesn't doubt. Ever. It wasn't as if David hadn't had some difficult moments in Euro 2000. He hadn't much appreciated the fact that he wasn't playing at all. He doesn't need to touch the ball very often but he needs to be on the pitch! Robert crossed the ball but it was a bit high, not along the ground. And it came on to David's left foot. The way in which he balanced himself to take the ball was, technically, extraordinary for a striker. That was a golden goal."

On losing WC 2006

"David was devastated. (...) I tried to console him, because the fact was, he had had the courage to step up to the plate, which took guts."

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Here's a little something i found in Vieira's book, "Vieira - my autobiography":

On David:

"David, who I call Trézégoal because of the number of goals he scores, is the most skilful player in front of goal that I have ever seen. He is both discreet and effective on the pitch: you might not notice him for fifteen minutes, but suddenly he will come up with a pass or a goal that turns the game. He is also discreet off the pitch and as a result someone I enjoy going out to dinner with because I know he's not courting publicity."

On winning Euro 2000:

"A real striker's shot, a killer kick. A left-footer by a guy who doesn't doubt. Ever. It wasn't as if David hadn't had some difficult moments in Euro 2000. He hadn't much appreciated the fact that he wasn't playing at all. He doesn't need to touch the ball very often but he needs to be on the pitch! Robert crossed the ball but it was a bit high, not along the ground. And it came on to David's left foot. The way in which he balanced himself to take the ball was, technically, extraordinary for a striker. That was a golden goal."

On losing WC 2006

"David was devastated. (...) I tried to console him, because the fact was, he had had the courage to step up to the plate, which took guts."
Nice words from the bitch that decided he was too gassed in the final and asked to be subbed out

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Enjoy!

Its seems that at least 80% of his goals are assisted by either nedved or Del Piero. Sometimes Camoranesi was involved too.

We had one unbelievable trio in those 3. We scored so many beautiful goals it makes everything we do now look ugly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)