David Trezeguet (19 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Congratulations David!

Ahead of his long-awaited Turin homecoming at the start of January, David Trezeguet receives a diploma in Sport Management from the Universidad Catolica Argentina

While the Juventus fans await his much-anticipated return to Turin for Sunday 5 January’s clash against Roma, David Trezeguet has today added another string to his bow: a diploma in Sport Management from the Universidad Catolica Argentina.

The Frenchman continues to find the net with his customary regularity for Newell’s Old Boys in Argentina, but he has now set the next stage of his football career in motion after receiving the title at the culmination of the 10th edition of the FIFA/CIES programme.

It will be another achievement to celebrate when he is welcomed to Juventus Stadium as a special guest on 5 January, so, until that chance to thank him in person arrives, congratulations David!

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/trezeguet_diploma

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I saw this one

I’ve never seen somebody more intelligent than him in the box at corners or set-pieces. It’s like he knows exactly where the ball will be, in the air or on the floor.

But I don't know if that's new and true quote.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I saw this one

I’ve never seen somebody more intelligent than him in the box at corners or set-pieces. It’s like he knows exactly where the ball will be, in the air or on the floor.

But I don't know if that's new and true quote.
I only found quotes of him telling how Trez filled him up with Vodka after the 2005 Scudetto :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)