David Trezeguet (30 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
David Trezeguet’s shirt from French World Cup triumph is destroyed by customs officials

David Trezeguet's shirt from France's iconic World Cup final win over Brazil in 1998 has been destroyed by French customs officers who wrongly thought it was fake, a top collector said on Wednesday.
Oliver Demolis bought the shirt from a Brazilian over the internet and had agreed to pay £6,247, which he is now trying to claim back through the courts.

'It was a well-known seller and the jersey was official. It was the last piece in my collection,' he told newspaper Le Dauphine.
'When I went to get it they told me the shirt had been destroyed by customs because it was counterfeit. I went mad.'
Hosts France beat Brazil 3-0 in the final at the Stade de France, which was watched by Trezeguet, who was an unused substitute on that memorable summer's night in Paris.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...estroyed-customs-officials.html#ixzz1DTaxpNCe

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
WOW, I'd go mental as well. But what if it was a counterfeit, is that illegal?
He must have double-checked it somehow, considering the amount of money he was paying for it.
The counterfeit is illegal, thats why the customers fucked the shirt. I hope they gotta pay up big :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Why is it illegal for someone to buy a counterfeit shirt? I'd understand if it were hundreds of them, but one shirt.. :confused:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
30k for HIS jersey and then it get's destroyed, i would go beserk on those morons! And normally when it's official they do give a certificate with it, at least, the one i have from Camo had one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)