David Trezeguet (39 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Det går an, voks opp og vit at Delneri vet mye bedre enn resten av oss.
Bare fordi Trezeguet har gjort det bra før og du elsker han betyr det ikke at han hadde vært god for oss i år. Se saken fra begge sider, ikke den siden der du sitter som en guttunge og ser Trezeguet senke alle lag.
ham

Dersom Delneri vet alt og vi ikke har noe å si om saken, hvorfor er vi egentlig her? Vi har vært her en stund faktisk, men hvorfor er du kommet? For å fortelle oss at det ikke er noe vits å snakke om noen ting?

Men du har naturligvis rett. Faktum at Trezeguet scorer mot Real Madrid har selvsagt ingen ting å si for om vi kunne ha brukt ham eller ikke.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Nå snakker du bullshit igjen. Vi har mye å si om saken, men spoler vi tiden tilbake og protesterer mot salget? Når har jeg sagt at det ikke er noe vits i snakke om ting? Bullshit alarm igjen, jeg sier slutt å syt fordi Trezeguet er ferdig i klubben, det er ingenting vi kan gjøre.

May 22, 2007
He has something to say in all matters.

Trezeguet is elder than Iaq and Amauri. They were in Delneri's plans for Juventus. Trezeguet wasn't. Just because we was linked with several strikers doesnt mean that we were going to buy them. Now what would we do with Del Piero at 36 and Trezeguet at 33? It would go too slow, Amauri has been decent for us the games he has played this year because he is struggling with injuries. He was involved in 4-0 against Lecce and 4-1 against Cagliari.
Games where we scored 8 goals and the striker, Amauri, didn't get a single one.

Age has nothing to do with it when you have one player so much better than two others, Amauri and Iaquinta are both 30 now anyway, so they're all getting old.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Games where we scored 8 goals and the striker, Amauri, didn't get a single one.

Age has nothing to do with it when you have one player so much better than two others, Amauri and Iaquinta are both 30 now anyway, so they're all getting old.
Therefore I think they will be sold in 2011/2012, at least Iaquinta.
Iaquinta and Amauri have Delneris trust. But Delneri knew that Trez' time was finished in Juve and even Alex Del Piero said "It is time to say goodbye". It was the right time for Trez to leave and get a new environment. He wouldn't be happy at Juventus this season.

I am being a hat-object now, I suggest you get you ass' out your heads and think straight. I have nothing against Trezeguet as he is one of my all time favorite strikers. I am being realistic and it is good for him to play well in Hercules than be at the bench in Juventus this season.

May 22, 2007
Ok, so I got myself against the crowd here because of my justifying Trezeguets sale. I am not saying that we couldn't replace them, I am asking who we would buy? Wouldn't it be too much newbies? How long would it take the team to gel? You guys are taking things out of context because you are in love with Trezeguet and are blind for anything else.
Loads of possibilities. Even selling Amauri and replacing with Quagliarella would have been a lot better than what we did.

Not everyone becomes biased because they love a player :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
He has something to say in all matters.

Trezeguet is elder than Iaq and Amauri. They were in Delneri's plans for Juventus. Trezeguet wasn't. Just because we was linked with several strikers doesnt mean that we were going to buy them. Now what would we do with Del Piero at 36 and Trezeguet at 33? It would go too slow, Amauri has been decent for us the games he has played this year because he is struggling with injuries. He was involved in 4-0 against Lecce and 4-1 against Cagliari.
So what if he has something to say, does it mean if he says something that it's set in stone?

Why do you need to repeat what i said? I told you that Trez was sold to bring down the average age of the squad, would you have been happy if we sold Del Piero too?

You don't sell your best players because they're aging, you bring in fresh new talent & gradually phase them out, something our BOD have failed to do for ages.

Amauri decent?:howler: Which Amauri have you been watching?

May 22, 2007
Therefore I think they will be sold in 2011/2012, at least Iaquinta.
Iaquinta and Amauri have Delneris trust. But Delneri knew that Trez' time was finished in Juve and even Alex Del Piero said "It is time to say goodbye". It was the right time for Trez to leave and get a new environment. He wouldn't be happy at Juventus this season.

I am being a hat-object now, I suggest you get you ass' out your heads and think straight. I have nothing against Trezeguet as he is one of my all time favorite strikers. I am being realistic and it is good for him to play well in Hercules than be at the bench in Juventus this season.
Del Piero said that after Trezeguet left :D Of course it was time to say goodbye, David was leaving to Spain and they had a great relationship with each other. He didn't write that on his website to give Marotta a hint of who to sell FFS. You can't seriously believe that Trezeguet staying is worse than having Amauri at the club?

Delneri also stated that Trezeguet and Diego were his best forward line just FYI. It was Marotta who sold him.

My head is not up my ass because I don't post articles from goal.com. And I don't think there would be a problem regarding playing time. Del Piero can't last 3 games a week, Quagliarella can't go for Europa, Iaquinta has injuries.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
So what if he has something to say, does it mean if he says something that it's set in stone?

Why do you need to repeat what i said? I told you that Trez was sold to bring down the average age of the squad, would you have been happy if we sold Del Piero too?

You don't sell your best players because they're aging, you bring in fresh new talent & gradually phase them out, something our BOD have failed to do for ages.

Amauri decent?:howler: Which Amauri have you been watching?

You really have your head way up in ur ass. Del Piero and Trezeguet are to different players, but I would support the "letting go" of Del Piero when the time is right. In the past years our BODs was Secco and Blanc, wtf did u expect?

Watch the games again, Amauri was decent. He didn't score a goal but he did well anyways. In these matches we didn't need his goal. I am sure he'll score again after a couple of starting matches without injuries.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Del Piero said that after Trezeguet left :D Of course it was time to say goodbye, David was leaving to Spain and they had a great relationship with each other. He didn't write that on his website to give Marotta a hint of who to sell FFS. You can't seriously believe that Trezeguet staying is worse than having Amauri at the club?

Delneri also stated that Trezeguet and Diego were his best forward line just FYI. It was Marotta who sold him.

My head is not up my ass because I don't post articles from goal.com. And I don't think there would be a problem regarding playing time. Del Piero can't last 3 games a week, Quagliarella can't go for Europa, Iaquinta has injuries.
First off, you are right. He was leaving for Spain and they had a great relationship. But if Del Piero knew that he shouldn't leave, Del Piero would have expressed his regret.

Wtf do you think Marotta is? Stalin? If Delneri said don't sell Diego and Trez.. He wouldn't have sold em. It was mutual agreement.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
You really have your head way up in ur ass. Del Piero and Trezeguet are to different players, but I would support the "letting go" of Del Piero when the time is right. In the past years our BODs was Secco and Blanc, wtf did u expect?

Watch the games again, Amauri was decent. He didn't score a goal but he did well anyways. In these matches we didn't need his goal. I am sure he'll score again after a couple of starting matches without injuries.
Do you realize why you're getting stick for your idiocy? Nobody insulted you, you continue hurling insults, like that's going to validate your insane claims.

You said Del Piero & Trez are old & slow, so now they're are different players? DUH! Everytime i counter your claim, your change your original argument.

See now, this is what i don't get about you. You tell me that the current people in charge are professionals & that they know more than us all but now you're reserve the right to look down on Secco & Blanc? Hypocrite.

Don't tell me about him being decent. We are not a provincial team, that's good enough for those teams. He is a striker, his job is to score & he is FAILING to do his job. It's been two years & his goal drought continues. Yet i'm the one with with my head up my arse. INTERESTING.

May 22, 2007
First off, you are right. He was leaving for Spain and they had a great relationship. But if Del Piero knew that he shouldn't leave, Del Piero would have expressed his regret.

Wtf do you think Marotta is? Stalin? If Delneri said don't sell Diego and Trez.. He wouldn't have sold em. It was mutual agreement.
No, Del Piero didn't express regret because he is a professional footballer and to do that would have been going against what the club stood for. Just as if he would have expressed any sort of emotion which suggested that David should leave. Instead, on his website he wrote about the great memories they shared with each other. For example "I’m honoured to have played in a pair with, no doubt, one of the world greatest forward."

And you seem to have casually missed the point I was making.

You: "But Delneri knew that Trez' time was finished in Juve"
Me: "Delneri also stated that Trezeguet and Diego were his best forward line"

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm not offended.

I'm merely stating that you cannot ever criticise the manager or directors, because they clearly know more than any of us.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Melo must be one of those people who think Amauri's "effort" on the field equates to him playing well. If thats the case then Amauri is the best player this club has ever had.

I'm not offended.

I'm merely stating that you cannot ever criticise the manager or directors, because they clearly know more than any of us.
Don't forget to add Melo to this list

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I rest my case, u people get to offended. Remind me to never critcize your fav players again.
What have you done to prove us wrong? Nobody got offended, you were the one that started insulting.

You called us idiots & said my head is up my ass.

I was referring to the Trezeguet-saga, I meant that we should get over it.

My apologize if any1 were offended whatsoever ;)
We only pay homage to a great player, you came in here looking for a fight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)