David Trezeguet (38 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
You guys are just idiots, Trezeguet is a excuse for u guys to think that we had done better by now. He left at the right time, it was best for him to get a new environement. Our management know far better than people at this forum. Del Neri knew it was time for Trez to leave. One thing is that he wouldn't stay fit, and the other thing is that he wouldn't deliver as we expect him too. It was best for us and him to leave.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
You guys are just idiots, Trezeguet is a excuse for u guys to think that we had done better by now. He left at the right time, it was best for him to get a new environement. Our management know far better than people at this forum. Del Neri knew it was time for Trez to leave. One thing is that he wouldn't stay fit, and the other thing is that he wouldn't deliver as we expect him too. It was best for us and him to leave.
Did Del Neri know that Amauri would continue to do fuck all? Did he know that Iaquinta would be as useless as cutting rocks with a butter knife?

Trez has alway delivered the goods even when he struggled with injuries. You just love being an ass & getting negative attention.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Did Del Neri know that Amauri would continue to do fuck all? Did he know that Iaquinta would be as useless as cutting rocks with a butter knife?

Trez has alway delivered the goods even when he struggled with injuries. You just love being an ass & getting negative attention.

Who would buy Amauri? And who was his replacement? Same shit with Iaq. Trust me I love Trezeguet, but you gotta be realistic, we are grown ups there is no need to act childish and say I miss Trez, Trez would bag 20 goals till now.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Who would buy Amauri? And who was his replacement? Same shit with Iaq. Trust me I love Trezeguet, but you gotta be realistic, we are grown ups there is no need to act childish and say I miss Trez, Trez would bag 20 goals till now.
Are you really telling me that NO club would buy him for a cut price fee? Are you telling me that no Serie A clubs would have been interested in purchasing two Italian internationals? You're being obtuse on purpose, look how much time Amauri & Iqauinta spent on the bench.

I'm being realistic. Trez would have thrived back in the 4-4-2 set up with Krasic providing excellent service.

Trez playing off Del Piero or Quaggy would have worked wonders for us & Trez certainly can still bag 20+ a season. How many times do you doubters need to be proven wrong?

Serie A

Trez stats for 2009/2010 season:

Appearances/ Starting + Sub: 13 + 6 - Goals: 7

Amauri stats for 2009/2010 season:

Appearances/ Starting + Sub: 24 + 6 - Goals: 5

Iaquinta stats for 2009/2010 season:

Appearances/ Starting + Sub: 12 + 3 - Goals: 6

If any striker should have been given the boot, it should have been Amauri.

Take that to the bank!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I am telling you that we had no replacement for Amauri and Iaquinta, but we got Quag for Diego/Trezeguet. Our management knows how to do their work, last time I checked, they were professionals and you and the rest of us is nobody. They and only they knows what is best for the club so I suggest you shut it and stop whining.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I am telling you that we had no replacement for Amauri and Iaquinta, but we got Quag for Diego/Trezeguet. Our management knows how to do their work, last time I checked, they were professionals and you and the rest of us is nobody. They and only they knows what is best for the club so I suggest you shut it and stop whining.

That's a fine attitude to take.

Be sure you never criticise any choices made by Agnelli/Marotta/Delneri, though, however much you dislike any particular decision.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Last time i checked this is a forum, for discussion. How can you say we had no replacement for Amauri or Iaquinta? Did you have intimate details of all negotiations? We were linked with many strikers & you can't seriously tell me that we couldn't find strikers to replace them. Absolute bollocks.

Trez was let go to bring down the average age limit which was a mistake, because Amauri & Iaquinta still haven't brought the goods despite being younger.

You bring up an argument, i bring the stats & all you can say is that you suggest i shut it & stop whining? You really won this round.:rolleyes:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Criticise, but there is nothing more you can do with it. If letting Trezeguet go was so bad, why didn't Del Piero himself say anything? Because he knows it was best for the club and for Trezeguet. Trezegoal has got his career back on track now.

Statistics have nothing to do with the case, look at Amauri statitstics from 2008 and say that he'll get back on track. There is no guarantee that Trezeguet had copied his previous statistics. The statistics are just your dumb argument, they have nothing to say anymore. That was past.

May 22, 2007
Criticise, but there is nothing more you can do with it. If letting Trezeguet go was so bad, why didn't Del Piero himself say anything? Because he knows it was best for the club and for Trezeguet. Trezegoal has got his career back on track now.
Best for the club = selling crap players like Iaquinta and Amauri instead of the good ones.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
How was it best for the club? Amauri & Iaquinta are still shooting blanks.

What does Del Piero have anything to do with your nutty opinion here? Do you really think he has a say in the transfers?

Statistics have nothing to do with the case, look at Amauri statitstics from 2008 and say that he'll get back on track. There is no guarantee that Trezeguet had copied his previous statistics. The statistics are just your dumb argument, they have nothing to say anymore. That was past.
Of course they do. Trez has a record that's lasted for ten years with this club. Amauri had a good spell that lasted for six months & he didn't even break the 20 goal barrier.

You sound like Elvin now. I'm waiting for you to say this is a Sheva case.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
He has something to say in all matters.

Trezeguet is elder than Iaq and Amauri. They were in Delneri's plans for Juventus. Trezeguet wasn't. Just because we was linked with several strikers doesnt mean that we were going to buy them. Now what would we do with Del Piero at 36 and Trezeguet at 33? It would go too slow, Amauri has been decent for us the games he has played this year because he is struggling with injuries. He was involved in 4-0 against Lecce and 4-1 against Cagliari.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Det går an, voks opp og vit at Delneri vet mye bedre enn resten av oss.
Bare fordi Trezeguet har gjort det bra før og du elsker han betyr det ikke at han hadde vært god for oss i år. Se saken fra begge sider, ikke den siden der du sitter som en guttunge og ser Trezeguet senke alle lag.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You know, I can understand someone trying to justify Trezeguet sale, even though he has already proven us wrong by scoring more goals than Amauri and Iaquinta combined. But to justify Amauri's and Iaquinta's stay because we couldn't replace them, because no one would buy them....well that's practically justifying keeping shit and at the same time getting rid of the good. :confused:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Ok, so I got myself against the crowd here because of my justifying Trezeguets sale. I am not saying that we couldn't replace them, I am asking who we would buy? Wouldn't it be too much newbies? How long would it take the team to gel? You guys are taking things out of context because you are in love with Trezeguet and are blind for anything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)