David Trezeguet (8 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ok calm down I found her :D

Relative probably.
Mega babe, maybe Trez's sister or other relative?
Eℓvin;2196588 said:
What a cutie :lick:

Trez should hook her up with Diego :D
Diego is already dating humanities last hope and she is pretty hot too
Fuckkkkkk that chick next to his mum (his sister?) is a fucking hottie.

She has a great smile and beautiful skin tone!

Id hit it.
:agree:
yeah she is hotttt. just my type....old, aged, a little round and not a lot of gray hair. More cushion for the pushin'
You sure know how to pick them

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Man, it's just so special everytime Trez puts it in the back of the net. He's definitely finding his movement in the box. Admittedly, he misfired the volley, but having said that, let's take note of the man losing his marker, each of those three times. That in itself speaks for his talent. Absolute mainstay for my money.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
In Serie A this season,

Amauri 782 min played, 4 goals scored.
IQ 530 min, 3 goals scored.
Trez 408 min, 4 goals scored.

More accurate, Trez scored 4 goals out of 14 shots.
Amauri scored 4 goals out of 36 shots.
IQ scored 3 goals out of 20 shots.

While he is not in great form of the Trez we use to see, still the best, thats why he is TrezeGOAL !

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Man, it's just so special everytime Trez puts it in the back of the net. He's definitely finding his movement in the box. Admittedly, he misfired the volley, but having said that, let's take note of the man losing his marker, each of those three times. That in itself speaks for his talent. Absolute mainstay for my money.
Well said. For some reason, a lot of people barely notice these things.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
In Serie A this season,

Amauri 782 min played, 4 goals scored.
IQ 530 min, 3 goals scored.
Trez 408 min, 4 goals scored.

More accurate, Trez scored 4 goals out of 14 shots.
Amauri scored 4 goals out of 36 shots.
IQ scored 3 goals out of 20 shots.

While he is not in great form of the Trez we use to see, still the best, thats why he is TrezeGOAL !
Let's not forget Amauri also had an assist last night. :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
True. TBH, he might have less goals but he adds something else to the team. IMO, Amauri has more strength, shields the ball better and is better at flicking the ball with his head to the other players, altho IMO Trez has a more accurate header.

Also, you cant compare Amauri's apce and dribbling to Trez's. There's no way Trez could have made an assist to Chiellini like Amauri did last night.

I'm not saying Trez is worse or amauri better, all I'm saiying is tht Amauri adds completely different qualities to Trez.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
True. TBH, he might have less goals but he adds something else to the team. IMO, Amauri has more strength, shields the ball better and is better at flicking the ball with his head to the other players, altho IMO Trez has a more accurate header.

Also, you cant compare Amauri's apce and dribbling to Trez's. There's no way Trez could have made an assist to Chiellini like Amauri did last night.

I'm not saying Trez is worse or amauri better, all I'm saiying is tht Amauri adds completely different qualities to Trez.
Which is why there is plenty of room in the squad for both of them.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004

That's why we bought him. Secco did some clever buys if u look closer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)