David Trezeguet (46 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I find it hard to believe that Rangers have £8m to spend on a player, and would never be able to pay anything like the wages he would demand.

Rangers need to sell this summer and cut their wage bill

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Rangers want him, and they are willing to pay the 10 Mil
1. :rofl2:

2. Rangers have no money. Their entire squad is unofficially up for sale.

3. Rangers are trying to cut their wage bill, not sign someone who would be comfortably their highest earner.

4. Trezeguet would never be so stupid as to move to that shithole.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Are you happy for him being 3rd substitute? :)
why are you so certain that trez will not start?..maybe he will get an excelent start of the season and he will force ciro to bench amauri and iq...add to this the fact that we are in 3 competitions..so everybody will get his chance. The best will play.

Mar 14, 2004
why are you so certain that trez will not start?..maybe he will get an excelent start of the season and he will force ciro to bench amauri and iq...add to this the fact that we are in 3 competitions..so everybody will get his chance. The best will play.
Amauri will play first and Iaq and Treze will fight for substitute,Iaq is more powerful player atm. Maybe if DP injures himself we will start with two tall guys and history has shown us that Amauri and IAQ function better than any of them in pair with Treze.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Amauri will play first and Iaq and Treze will fight for substitute,Iaq is more powerful player atm. Maybe if DP injures himself we will start with two tall guys and history has shown us that Amauri and IAQ function better than any of them in pair with Treze.
I guess I missed some history classes.

Amauri & Trez barely played together. They might not seem to be an ideal pair, but who can really tell.
Same goes for Iaq & Trez to a certain extent. When they did play together they were good most of the times though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)