David Trezeguet (19 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
IMO 3 strikers is enough, since we have Diego, Giovinco and Camoranesi...
If we don't play the 4-3-1-2 we can easily play the 4-3-2-1...

I love Trezeguet for what he have done for us, but i think that know is the time for him to leave, because it's better for both parts...
in most of our games we'll play with 2 up front so 4 ST is a must..but that is only MY opinion.time will tell...but damn me,i think i am right on this one:andy2:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
in most of our games we'll play with 2 up front so 4 ST is a must..but that is only MY opinion.time will tell...but damn me,i think i am right on this one:andy2:
well said dude. last summer everybody said that we have 4 great strikers. no need to change something. add a great mdifielder (please melo) and we will have a great attak, a great midfield and a better defence (marchisio, melo and momo means less pressure on defence. a healthy zebina means a good rb too)...

in addition to this, i want to buy a trezeguet - shirt this year...

:ultra: :ultra:

Dec 10, 2006
Amauri can hang in the air for a long period of time but has less accuracy and does not seem to get as much on his headers (like power). Goalies seem to catch alot of his headers.

Trez seems alot more threatening in the air. Amauri can fight for a ball in the air but that does not mean he has better headers. He simply fights more with defenders while trez ghosts past with positioning.... they both have different styles but when it comes to the actual act of heading the ball ..Trezeguet all the way.
Totally agreed. Amauri just may seen more fighting.

well said dude. last summer everybody said that we have 4 great strikers. no need to change something. add a great mdifielder (please melo) and we will have a great attak, a great midfield and a better defence (marchisio, melo and momo means less pressure on defence. a healthy zebina means a good rb too)...
But didn't we need any striker?! Obviously not, when we had King Trez, Pintoricchio, Amauri n Iaqui, No need to even think abt forwards. Names may seen divine. in fact, No one has 4 fantastic high class forwards just like us, but to face the truth, since Trez was injured and Alex was NOT in excellent form, what can we get but light wins n draws??!
We have to continue with our 4 strikers in my eyes. No way!

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
But didn't we need any striker?! Obviously not, when we had King Trez, Pintoricchio, Amauri n Iaqui, No need to even think abt forwards. Names may seen divine. in fact, No one has 4 fantastic high class forwards just like us, but to face the truth, since Trez was injured and Alex was NOT in excellent form, what can we get but light wins n draws??!
We have to continue with our 4 strikers in my eyes. No way!
totaly true man...

+rep

Even Lyon doesn't want him anymore :(
lyon couldn't take him so they signed someone else...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Trez stays in Turin

Wednesday 8 July, 2009

According to the latest reports David Trezeguet is set to stay in Turin following the breakdown in negotiations with Olympique Lyon.

The Frenchman was on his way out at the Olimpico but the situation seems to have changed for him now and Ciro Ferrara could be happy to have him in the squad.

Trezeguet was in open contrast with former boss Claudio Ranieri following a disappointing season where the half Argentine striker suffered several injuries.

Milan and Inter were reportedly chasing him but Lyon seemed ready to match Juve’s demands. However, the main problem is not with Juventus but with the player himself.

The former Monaco ace earns £4m per year in Turin. By signing a contract with a potential new club he would see his wage reduce to £2m at the least.

Juventus could now approach the 2009-10 season with an expensive but highly competitive attacking package including the likes of Amauri, Vincenzo Iaquinta, Alex Del Piero and Trezeguet himself.

The Frenchman is now expected to follow the team in pre-season training.

channel4.com
that is what needs to be realized and taken advantage of to its fullest extent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)