David Trezeguet (35 Viewers)

Dec 10, 2006
oh,men! What the hell is going on?? I can't stand, neddy have left, and now they're gonna let Trez leave?! Annoying!
Trez shouldn't leave us alone, he cannot even do so I think. (at least I hope.)
He has done many for us. He stayed in seri B, even though he had many suggestions from big clubs all over Europe. He was in his best form that time, but he stayed with JUVE. and now NO ONE has the right to even think that DAVID is useless anymore, and stuff like this.
I agree IQ seemed to be alright, but he ain't even "one of the best "Juve's strikers so far. He had many problems. Sometimes I wonder abt his positionin', abt his mistakes,... n perhaps the same thing abt Amauri. Moreover I've seen it for many times that he don't pass the ball untill a defender clear it.
Keep in mind that last season (at which we didn't have Trez for most of the weeks), the winning story depended on Alexi. If he was in the great form, we won ,if not, we got many draws and weak wins. [I'm sure u can recall how much 1-0 victory we gained!]
Amauri and Iaqui aren't reliable strikers. u should accept this!

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
oh,men! What the hell is going on?? I can't stand, neddy have left, and now they're gonna let Trez leave?! Annoying!
Trez shouldn't leave us alone, he cannot even do so I think. (at least I hope.)
He has done many for us. He stayed in seri B, even though he had many suggestions from big clubs all over Europe. He was in his best form that time, but he stayed with JUVE. and now NO ONE has the right to even think that DAVID is useless anymore, and stuff like this.
I agree IQ seemed to be alright, but he ain't even "one of the best "Juve's strikers so far. He had many problems. Sometimes I wonder abt his positionin', abt his mistakes,... n perhaps the same thing abt Amauri. Moreover I've seen it for many times that he don't pass the ball untill a defender clear it.
Keep in mind that last season (at which we didn't have Trez for most of the weeks), the winning story depended on Alexi. If he was in the great form, we won ,if not, we got many draws and weak wins. [I'm sure u can recall how much 1-0 victory we gained!]
Amauri and Iaqui aren't reliable strikers. u should accept this!
lol man...go see some juve matches.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
They are good strikers with different characters,but both of them are nearly 30 and non of them scored more than 15 goals in a season in their career.both of them are not much younger than trez.so why trez is finished and they are not ? cuz ranieri didnt let him play ? Trez is pure class,hope he stays and shows his quality.

I dont not want to compere them,i like both IQ and Amauri,we need all of them,shouldnt we have 4 good strikers ?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
They are good strikers with different characters,but both of them are nearly 30 and non of them scored more than 15 goals in a season in their career.both of them are not much younger than trez.so why trez is finished and they are not ? cuz ranieri didnt let him play ? Trez is pure class,hope he stays and shows his quality.

I dont not want to compere them,i like both IQ and Amauri,we need all of them,shouldnt we have 4 good strikers ?
We already have 3 strikers if you see what i mean, and unless we play 4312 with two strikers upfront (which means benched DP and Gio and leaving all on Diego's shoulders), we really don't need 3 or 4, cause there is just one place. I really don't think Trezeguet and Amauri upfront with Diego behind them can be succesful. Of course 4 forwards is a must, but it's really unbalanced right know with having two topclass subs for one position while having just decent or mediocre starters for others.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
We already have 3 strikers if you see what i mean, and unless we play 4312 with two strikers upfront (which means benched DP and Gio and leaving all on Diego's shoulders), we really don't need 3 or 4, cause there is just one place. I really don't think Trezeguet and Amauri upfront with Diego behind them can be succesful. Of course 4 forwards is a must, but it's really unbalanced right know with having two topclass subs for one position while having just decent or mediocre starters for others.
the fact is that we have 4 strikers for 2 starting places. 4 strikers with different playing style. this is what everybody team needs. we have it and we want to destroy it????

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
the fact is that we have 4 strikers for 2 starting places. 4 strikers with different playing style. this is what everybody team needs. we have it and we want to destroy it????
we have 4 forwards, 3 of them being box-forwards/strikers/whatever the official name for this is, i think you get it. but i think no other top team have so many top-class strikers (3) as we do, at least i can't think of any and i can't think of any reason why they should have them. i'd better have a player from fucking Asia, who would play in Coppa and summer than see us signing a goal-machine two summers in a row while we have much bigger problems than that.

sorry if i have understood the word striker wrong, but i think i've made myself clear about what i think of this word.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I said last summer we should have cashed in on Trez cos the time is now right. he cant get any better just worse in a respectful kinda way. We've had great years out of him and i dont like seeing greats go but this is football and we have to move forward im afraid to say.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
we have 4 forwards, 3 of them being box-forwards/strikers/whatever the official name for this is, i think you get it. but i think no other top team have so many top-class strikers (3) as we do, at least i can't think of any and i can't think of any reason why they should have them. i'd better have a player from fucking Asia, who would play in Coppa and summer than see us signing a goal-machine two summers in a row while we have much bigger problems than that.

sorry if i have understood the word striker wrong, but i think i've made myself clear about what i think of this word.
firstly treza is more experieced than the other 2 in such a high level.

secondly our 3 strikers (except from del) have very different playing style. i am sure that all of them would be usefull...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
firstly treza is more experieced than the other 2 in such a high level.

secondly our 3 strikers (except from del) have very different playing style. i am sure that all of them would be usefull...
can you show me a lineup, where you could use all three of those different guys in one lineup, or at least two of them? they may be different, but they'll probably share one position next season in the important matches, which is a bit useless. i'm not saying trezeguet should leave, i still rate him higher than the other two.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
can you show me a lineup, where you could use all three of those different guys in one lineup, or at least two of them? they may be different, but they'll probably share one position next season in the important matches, which is a bit useless. i'm not saying trezeguet should leave, i still rate him higher than the other two.
firstly, lets face it del is 34 years right now and he has to play less than the previous year. so lets say that in big matches we will play with del and treza. these are the most experienced and they work very well together. if we need a goal we will take amauri in for del and let the 2 beasts to fight. if treza is tired amauri will get in and treza will get out. if del is tired and we want to add speed iq will get in and del will go out. generaly there are many ways to field 2 of our 4 attakers. we need all of them...

i don't consider gio as a striker, i think that he has a lot more to give as an AMC. and this year i think that he will get a lot of playing time...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
firstly, lets face it del is 34 years right now and he has to play less than the previous year. so lets say that in big matches we will play with del and treza. these are the most experienced and they work very well together. if we need a goal we will take amauri in for del and let the 2 beasts to fight. if treza is tired amauri will get in and treza will get out. if del is tired and we want to add speed iq will get in and del will go out. generaly there are many ways to field 2 of our 4 attakers. we need all of them...

i don't consider gio as a striker, i think that he has a lot more to give as an AMC. and this year i think that he will get a lot of playing time...
Excactly how Gio will get a lot of playing time if Iaquinta and Amauri will play in the role Seba is more suited than them?

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Excactly how Gio will get a lot of playing time if Iaquinta and Amauri will play in the role Seba is more suited than them?
i think that gio is an AMC not an striker. so we have 4 strikers (iq, treza, del, amauri) for 2 positions and 2 amc for 1 position (gio, diego). so i can't see how iq and amauri will play in the role seba is more suited...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lets face it, a lot of people on this board either don't watch our matches or cannot analyze what happens on the pitch due to a lack of understanding of the game.

Amauri is not reliable? Trezeguet is useless?

Grow up.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Juventus want to sell him, while Olympique Lyon and Olympique Marseille want to sign him, but French striker David Trezeguet told Italian media sources : "I am flattered that Lyon and Marseille are allegedly tracking me. However, I want to stay at Juventus until 2011, when my contract will expire".

Transfermarketweb.com

--------------------------------------------------

Forza TrezeGOAL

Dec 10, 2006
Lets face it, a lot of people on this board either don't watch our matches or cannot analyze what happens on the pitch due to a lack of understanding of the game.
Amauri is not reliable? Trezeguet is useless?
Grow up.
lol man...go see some juve matches.
Yes sir! Lol!
Seriously, I can't find out why ppl here behave so with new members! Maybe I am a recently-activated member BUT I'm not a new fan.
I just said that comparing them with Trez, n to be honest, u cannot consider a light 1-0 winning as a good one and trust completely in ur forwards. So convince me why should we get 1-0 wins against Caglliari, Turino, Siena and so on??
[It might refer to the whole team, not only forwards, But our forwards weren't as well as what they supposed to be.]
Iaqui is the player who've played many times for Italy , he was fantastic in Udinese, but now here, in Turin, perhaps he isn't himself. I respect him, n I like him much. But Trez is definitely better.
Amauri was brilliant in Palermo, but what he did for us, wasn't what we expected. [even though I agree if we didin't have Amauri, we'd be doomed this season!]
So I don't ignore their abilities at all, but it is worth knowing that Trez will certainly do better than both of them.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i'm not mean with new members cuz i know what it's like to be a rookie. But to say that thing that iq and amauri aren't reliable....what conclusion can i get? The thing is that next to dp, amauri in the first half and iq in the second half of the championship played well and saved us a lot .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I could understand his argument if we were fucking Arsenal, who creates 50 chances in a match and scores once or twice (and i didn't really pay attention to EPL last season, so this might have changed), but to say Amauri and Iaquinta underachieved here in Turin isn't fair, they both overachieved in my eyes and couldn't have done much better imo, our passing, the service they've got, it's midtable level. It's just that Trez is in different level who could score 15+ goals in a half season even with Nocerino playing on the wing. No wonder he is the best foreign scorer in the best club in Italian football history, but you can't ask everyone to be as good as he is.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Del Piero is our most skilful striker.
Amauri is holds the ball best(with Del Piero) and is more lethal in the air than the rest(Trezeguet included).
Iaquinta is probably the best substitute striker in the world.
Trezeguet is the most lethal overall striker.

Each has his own strengths and they combine to give us a very powerful attack which guarantees goals even when we have little creativity last season. Del Piero isn't a worse player than Trezeguet just because he scores less, so calling Amauri a worse player because of the same reason is quite untrue. Iaquinta may look clumsy but he scores when it matters so you can always call him the lucky striker.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Del Piero is our most skilful striker.
Amauri is holds the ball best(with Del Piero) and is more lethal in the air than the rest(Trezeguet included).
Iaquinta is probably the best substitute striker in the world.
Trezeguet is the most lethal overall striker.

Each has his own strengths and they combine to give us a very powerful attack which guarantees goals even when we have little creativity last season. Del Piero isn't a worse player than Trezeguet just because he scores less, so calling Amauri a worse player because of the same reason is quite untrue. Iaquinta may look clumsy but he scores when it matters so you can always call him the lucky striker.
Who says Del Piero scores less?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)