David Trezeguet (14 Viewers)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
He done everything for us..but life must goes on. now is right time for him to leave..
and we can get someone who can continuing your amazing journey with us:juventus: :juventus: :alen: !!!!
wow wow, wait a sec, this is Juventus, you don't ask ur legends quit, ask buffon, chiellini or Alex to quit then you'll see what you'll get. David has done a lot for Juve, great things, he can leave if he think he has to. But if he wants to remain none fucking dares to ask him quit.... :mad:

Juventus has got dignity!

arie mahendra

The Inspirator
Jun 19, 2009
Yeah..I know. you must up date your mind dude..we just need more sacrifice to make our team stronger !!! I dont said our legend to quit lol..we can get another player afterward. Man u & Ac milam can..

We must be in the wrong thread here.. errmm..
you on the wrong position and time..:turk: :agree:

No. I thought you meant Trezeguet.
I meant trezequet and quite..

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Mar 14, 2004
im not even trying to understand, he does not understand that juve is a bigger club than Gay United and ac Milan.

In your heart maybe. We cannot live on sentiment and let all players live up to 40 years of playing career in the club. Where are the trophies? We do not live out of dignity,we live out of trophies. If AC Milan could sold Shevchenko at his prime,we can sell Trez after his prime.....

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
In your heart maybe. We cannot live on sentiment and let all players live up to 40 years of playing career in the club. Where are the trophies? We do not live out of dignity,we live out of trophies. If AC Milan could sold Shevchenko at his prime,we can sell Trez after his prime.....
yes but we are not AC milan, we will win titles by keeping those players....

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
milan sold sheva cause they had a huge offer for him. firstly we have not any great offer for treza in our hands, secondly this season with all this creativity in our midfield looks very promising for treza. he has just what he needs and he has not to go back to collect the ball like he did in other years...

what i want to say is that treza is quality. in addtiton to that, this year with all the changes in the system, treza can do one of the best years ever. why sell him now???

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But it isn't that simple.

The move also has to appeal to Trezeguet.
Ok I am presuming of course that the offer is from Lyon, which will appeal to him.

I don't think Juve are treating him badly, they have said if he wants to stay he can stay, but they can't promise he will start in the new system. If he likes an offer that comes in he can go.

Mar 14, 2004
milan sold sheva cause they had a huge offer for him. firstly we have not any great offer for treza in our hands, secondly this season with all this creativity in our midfield looks very promising for treza. he has just what he needs and he has not to go back to collect the ball like he did in other years...

what i want to say is that treza is quality. in addtiton to that, this year with all the changes in the system, treza can do one of the best years ever. why sell him now???

Cuz we have 2 players that can also have the best years of their live,they are younger,faster and more powerful,and as we can notice,saying that Trez is on the transfer list board knows he will be benchwarmer unless both of Amauri and Iaq will be injured.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Cuz we have 2 players that can also have the best years of their live,they are younger,faster and more powerful,and as we can notice,saying that Trez is on the transfer list board knows he will be benchwarmer unless both of Amauri and Iaq will be injured.
They are younger, they are faster but they don't have so good finishing and so much experience from big clubs as treza does. And in big matches you want one chance, one goal...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He done everything for us..but life must goes on. now is right time for him to leave..
and we can get someone who can continuing your amazing journey with us:juventus: :juventus: :alen: !!!!
Yeah..I know. you must up date your mind dude..we just need more sacrifice to make our team stronger !!! I dont said our legend to quit lol..we can get another player afterward. Man u & Ac milam can..

you on the wrong position and time..:turk: :agree:

I meant trezequet and quite..

learn english and then post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)