David Trezeguet (17 Viewers)

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
This Tuttosport newspaper starting to get me on nerves...

Aftar last week, "Angry Trezeguet" (absolute nonsense) today even worse...

"Sensational idea - Trezegeut for Eto'o". Who on clear mind have such "sensational" mind? Must be some Torino (the club) oriented journalist that keeps on throwing garbage on Juve.

Can someone find out who wrote it. I want to send him some words !!!

Let me guess...it will be a "sensational" news on goal.com as well...

Trezegol is NOT for sale !!! NEVER !!!!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This Tuttosport newspaper starting to get me on nerves...

Aftar last week, "Angry Trezeguet" (absolute nonsense) today even worse...

"Sensational idea - Trezegeut for Eto'o". Who on clear mind have such "sensational" mind? Must be some Torino (the club) oriented journalist that keeps on throwing garbage on Juve.

Can someone find out who wrote it. I want to send him some words !!!

Let me guess...it will be a "sensational" news on goal.com as well...

Trezegol is NOT for sale !!! NEVER !!!!
Relax, they have to fill the pages somehow.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
An Eto'o switch raises some interesting possibilities that would make Juventus more fluid going forward and offer a ball carrier just outside the penalty area, if Eto'o replicated his deep lying striker role at Barça.

He would facilitate a more attacking frontline permutation of Del Piero/Amauari/Iaquinta and with Nedved and Giovinco around we would have plenty of goalscoring power to minimize David'd loss.

That said, I would have serious concerns as to Eto'o's capabililities of withstanding the sheer physicality of serie A.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehehe, thats even way more unrealistic then the Trez-Eto swap (its too good to be true...for us). An that one was hella BS rumour (like anything about trez)

There is no way we would improve Roma that significantly. Aquilani is young and a quality player, but Roma would be improved more in that deal then Aquilani would improve us (heck Iaquinta would improve them more then we would want to, Trez would way hurt us way way worse).

P.S If they are willing to pay Trez 4m salary, why cant they give Aquilani 3m?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)