David Trezeguet (31 Viewers)

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
Trez is pretty arrogant for someone who just stands around and waits for the ball to bounce in off his shin. It needed a strong manager to take him aside and say "David, you're really not all that good" Wish we'd do the same. Couldn't care less about the guy.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
How could you say that about Trezeguet, this season he has tried working even harder than usual, i mean he actually gave crosses, when was the last time u saw a finisher give crosses?

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Trez is pretty arrogant for someone who just stands around and waits for the ball to bounce in off his shin. It needed a strong manager to take him aside and say "David, you're really not all that good" Wish we'd do the same. Couldn't care less about the guy.
Yes let's kick him out of Juve.
I mean, scoring 20 goals this season isn't really that good, is it?
And concidering his weak past with the club we have no reason to be loyal to him and serve him out untill his retirement.

I mean, REMEMBER?!?!

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I really love trezequet from the bottom of my heart, hes an amazing finisher and hes really a very good person.

How could you say hes arrogant :S...

i would want him to stay here for ever, he gave us sooo much.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
He needs to learn humility and take rejection on the chin. You can't be everyone's cup of tea. Domenech made his choice and he should accept it and shut the hell up. Yeah, his 20 goals have been good, not arguing about that, just saying you can't be everyone's favourite. Look at Raul!

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
He needs to learn humilty and take rejection on the chin. You can't be everyone's cup of tea. Domenech made his choice and he should accept it and shut the hell up. Yeah, his 20 goals have been good, not arguing about that, just saying you can't be everyone's favourite. Look at Raul!
Well he said that he accepted for not being picked at EC, although he still doesn't understand it (and I think that NOBODY will with a little bit of football knowledge).

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
Well he said that he accepted for not being picked at EC, although he still doesn't understand it (and I think that NOBODY will with a little bit of football knowledge).
I am a regular reader of these forums and a Juve fan and I've watched Trez for long enough to see what he offers and what he doesn't. He's not the supreme finisher alot of you guys say he is. He misses plenty, inexplicably sometimes. He's super reliant on Del Piero and I haven't forgot the time he said that Ibrahimovic was a better strike partner for him than DP. Some way to talk about a club legend and the man who puts 90% of your goals on a plate!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He needs to learn humility and take rejection on the chin. You can't be everyone's cup of tea. Domenech made his choice and he should accept it and shut the hell up. Yeah, his 20 goals have been good, not arguing about that, just saying you can't be everyone's favourite. Look at Raul!
Ummm. He has every right to be outraged. Humility? Get the fuck out of here. What humility? They guy scored 20 league goals in 36 games, only to to be rejected and have worse players picked ahead of him. This is an insult. It shows that the coach rejects his talent and hard work. And you expect him to just take it up the ass? Humility? how about this, You are working in a company every, day, extra hours, weekends and holidays, and actually finishing projects, while everyone else is slacking off and taking vacations. Then 4 months later your boss fires you and keeps the slackers. Let's see how much humility you would show then.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I am a regular reader of these forums and a Juve fan and I've watched Trez for long enough to see what he offers and what he doesn't. He's not the supreme finisher alot of you guys say he is. He misses plenty, inexplicably sometimes. He's super reliant on Del Piero and I haven't forgot the time he said that Ibrahimovic was a better strike partner for him than DP. Some way to talk about a club legend and the man who puts 90% of your goals on a plate!
oh no! God forbid anyone doesn't consider Del Piero the ultimate best in everything. It must mean they are anti-Juve!!!!!!!!!!!:disagree:

oh and check Trez goal to game ratio before you comment on his finishing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

You are an unique character with your hang up to say the least.

Trezeguet is 4th most consistent scorer in Serie A history. Yes, you read it right. Of the modern players of the last 30 years, he has the best scoring ratio in the league. And those 3 who have more then him, are big legends from the 40s-50s.

Beat that.

P.S Djibril fucking Cisse was chosen over him, just to name one. I repeat, Djibril Cisse. He outscored every french striker, but CISSE was still chosen over him.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
oh no! God forbid anyone doesn't consider Del Piero the ultimate best in everything. It must mean they are anti-Juve!!!!!!!!!!!:disagree:

oh and check Trez goal to game ratio before you comment on his finishing.
Take it up the ass? Wow, you sound like a lovely young lady! Oh, and the working hard on a company project, blah blah anology probably sounded good when you wrote it but has no relevance and is not applicable in this instance.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
JRulez you are talking out of your ass now.
Yes we all overrate Trezeguet. Your right, he's worth shit. He only has an average of 0,6 goals per game since 2000.
Now come up with someone who has better than that (don't come with Huntelaar or something, somebody playing in a REAL competition, like Serie A)

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
You are an unique character with your hang up to say the least.

Trezeguet is 4th most consistent scorer in Serie A history. Yes, you read it right. Of the modern players of the last 30 years, he has the best scoring ratio in the league. And those 3 who have more then him, are big legends from the 40s-50s.

Beat that.

P.S Djibril fucking Cisse was chosen over him, just to name one. I repeat, Djibril Cisse. He outscored every french striker, but CISSE was still chosen over him.
Ok, let me say again, not questioning his record, I never have. I'm just saying you can't convince every coach of your abilties. He's had plenty playing time under Domenech and obviously hasn't convinced him. End Of Story. Raul had to take the same treatment and he's had a superior season to Trez.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Ok, let me say again, not questioning his record, I never have. I'm just saying you can't convince every coach of your abilties. He's had plenty playing time under Domench and obviously hasn't convinced him. End Of Story. Raul had to take the same treatment and he's had a superior season to Trez.
Thats not what you're saying. You're saying that he can't convince everybody of his abilities, and that we (I think you mean the club) should do that too.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Pay attention:

No one here -or Trez- would have complained if the 4 or 5 strikers picked ahead of him were superior to him. The fact is that none of the strikers have had a better season than Trez, Bar Benzema perhaps. Cisse, Anelka are not on the same level as Trez, and even Henry has been average the past season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)