David Trezeguet (14 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Don't sell this to me, kid. You're dying in the past few days. :D

By the way, a friend of yours want me to tell you "Pizda".

By the way, Vlatko, what is that supposed to mean? :D
Pizda? That would mean pussy. :D

Which friend? Cuti I presume.. :D

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Trez explains U-turn Wednesday 27 June, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Trezeguet has revealed why he chose to sign a new contract with Juventus despite previously insisting he would leave the club this summer.

The ex-Monaco hitman looked certain to quit Turin this summer due to his acrimonious relationshp with Juve’s directors, but unexpectedly chose to sign a new four-year deal this week.

“I had lots of offers, but I wanted to stay here,” Trezeguet insisted in an interview with L’Equipe.

“Apart from the wage issue I want the certainty of playing for a competitive side. I don’t want to wait four years to win something. I just needed to be reassurred and feel that I had the faith of the directors.

“Didier Deschamps leaving made things complicated, but with the influx of new money and the new Coach everything became clearer and we found the grounds for an agreement.”

In his seven seasons with the club, Trezeguet has a fearsome strike rate of 107 goals in 168 outings.

But although the French ace was linked with Manchester United, Liverpool and Valencia, there is no evidence that any concrete offer was presented to Juventus.

Meanwhile, the Old Lady are expected to continue preparations for their return to Serie A by persuading Mauro Camoranesi and Pavel Nedved to commit to contract extensions.

Channel 4

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Pizda? That would mean pussy. :D

Which friend? Cuti I presume.. :D
don't you think i would insult you face-to-face, i wouldn't tell some loser to do it for me :D

lombardiamia. :tongue: :D
:yuck:

Same thing just a little worse because he's an Interista. :p Tell him to shove something up his pufta ass. :D
that isn't fair v, i'm a much nicer person :D

Consider it done. :tongue:

I'm sending him a PM right now to report your compliment. :D
stop being v's and trevor's bitches man, you are pathetic :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
the first jersey I'm buying this upcoming season will be a trezegeut piece. It’s the rite thing to do being that my homey (and my older twin as I've been told on occasions :D) is staying in black & white.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Na I said that I wouldn’t give a fuck if son left but of course I'm gonna care if my nigga stay ;)

Plus what do expect? I should cop a Iaquinta shirt??? :tdown: F DAT :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)