Daniele Rugani (51 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
In the Udinese game, I saw him successfully tackle a player from behind preventing a clear goal for a 1-1. Then, I saw him yesterday angrily shouting at one of the midfielders for not coming short to pick up a pass. Things I've never seen him do before as he usually acted like a scared little girl with the ball at his feet.

Still a 26 year-old gives me hope.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He was also great for a time after Bonucci left and he benched Benatia. Now he does seem more mature though, more confident. If De Ligt stays, this Rugani would be perfect at 3rd CB.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Another solid Rugani performance. The goal started by his interception/pass to Dusan. In defense he was assured and allowed Spezia very little while covering for Pellegrini.

I'm starting to believe.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he started 5 games. only napoli and roma could score when he started, it were clean sheets vs fiorentina, milan and udinese. based on this small sample it looks like de ligt and rugani is our most stable cb partnership this season, what a surprise. forza dani.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The man has been fantastic whenever he's started this season. He deserves to continue even if Chiellini and Bonucci return.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The most improved player of the season and a genuine pleasant surprise. Has been great this season. Looks calm and assured. Probably the most reliable and strong he’s been in defence since his Empoli days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)