Daniele Rugani (72 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We should loan him out/sell with a buyback if we are keeping Bonucci. There is nothing more to learn sitting on a bench. He will only progress now by playing regular games with intensity not games in 2nd gear against lower Serie A teams. He needs to toughen up and would get that by playing hard fought matches at another Serie A team.

He hasn't shown that he should get regular games here, so needs to go out and prove himself first.

Maybe Roma or Fiorentina would be good options if we are determined to get Zaniolo or Chiesa.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
We should loan him out/sell with a buyback if we are keeping Bonucci. There is nothing more to learn sitting on a bench. He will only progress now by playing regular games with intensity not games in 2nd gear against lower Serie A teams. He needs to toughen up and would get that by playing hard fought matches at another Serie A team.

He hasn't shown that he should get regular games here, so needs to go out and prove himself first.

Maybe Roma or Fiorentina would be good options if we are determined to get Zaniolo or Chiesa.
I don't think anyone is going to spend good money on him. He's been exposed. He could be kept as a cheapish last resort backup.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't think anyone is going to spend good money on him. He's been exposed. He could be kept as a cheapish last resort backup.
Italian players are always highly regarded in Serie A, he still has a good reputation as a young defender. I'm sure plenty of teams would be interested in him if we made him available. Not that I think his next move should be about money, it should be about development.

He has shown signs that he can be a good defender, he needs to toughen up and show a bit more drive which will only come by playing. I think as a club it is more worthwhile for him to develop and play than learn nothing as a 5th defender, unless Sarri can get something more out of him given their past at Empoli.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
I think we'll sell one CB out of Bonucci, Demiral and Rugani. I don't know what Paratici planning, but Sarri actualy rates Rugani very high. He coachs Rugani at Empoli, and from then Sarri try to buy him in every club he coachs and in every summer. In 2015, Sarri calls Rugani is the best Italian youngster, high prise when names like Verratti, Insigne, Bernardeschi is around. So I think if Sarri have choice, Rugani will have very good chance to stay.

Sarri on Rugani: “He is the right man for any of the top European clubs and would fit in perfectly anywhere,”

Quote from 2015:
"Among Italy's youth, Rugani is the best of the bunch.

"He is extraordinary when it comes to applying himself. I made him debut when he was 18 years old."

"He'll play a key role in the future of Italian football".

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Last season Rugani was our youngest centerback. This summer we bought DeLigt, Demiral and Romero; these guys are four/five years younger than him. Rugani’s time as a “prospect” is officially over. He’s now, essentially, one of the seniors.
He'll be one of those players that go straight from being a young prospect to being an old has-been.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
So you are going to shit on Berna in every thread, are you?
There should be equal treatment for shit players. Berna and Mandzu have been spared for a very long time. Rugani barely plays in comparison to them but everyone shits on him.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)