Daniele Rugani (31 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Thank god Rugani isn’t mediocre like Couscous breath who was a major factor in costing us CL last season. Between his 3 straight games with yellow cards that left him suspended for first leg against Real, and then the “penalty.”

:seven:
He didn't cost us the CL, it was very doubtful call from the referee and you know that. Hope your boy Rugani will deliver, otherwise Benatia Couscous will find his way to penetrate back.

this is also from our website about his importance for this team, enjoy his Couscous
https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2019/thanks-for-everything-medhi-benatia.php

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He didn't cost us the CL, it was very doubtful call from the referee and you know that. Hope your boy Rugani will deliver, otherwise Benatia Couscous will find his way to penetrate back.

this is also from our website about his importance for this team, enjoy his Couscous
https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2019/thanks-for-everything-medhi-benatia.php
Wait? That says we only won 42 of 59 games (71%) in which he played? 42 wins - 8 losses - 9 draws. :lol2: Wow. He was far worse than I thought. Praise the lord we got rid of that bum.

With Rugani we've won 65 of the 75 games (87%) he's played in. 65 wins - 6 losses - 4 draws.

I wonder which is better? 71% or 87%. :think:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I wouldn't say that's hate at all. Linebreak, Juliano13, and a few others call him rubbish (or worse) often. That's hate.

I think Rugani makes mistakes that most young defenders make. However, something I have noticed with him is that he most often recovers very well from his mistakes and seems to learn from them.

We also have an amazing defensive record with him, so he must be doing something right over the course of games. He makes very few bad mistakes imo, but because he's young and trying to break into our starting XI for a significant period of time now, he's under the microscope for every little thing he does on the pitch (same deal with Bonucci though for a different reason, an irrational personal dislike for him).
He’s one year younger than Varrane. He is not as young as some make him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He’s one year younger than Varrane. He is not as young as some make him.
Oh for sure. But I don't expect most defenders to be the polished article in their early 20s... I rate Varane, but not to the extent that some do. Madrid's strength was in its attacking prowess and having a passable defence. It obviously worked very well for them, but place Varane in a team that relied more on stopping the opponent scoring instead of just outscoring them, and it gets a wee bit more difficult.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Wait? That says we only won 42 of 59 games (71%) in which he played? 42 wins - 8 losses - 9 draws. :lol2: Wow. He was far worse than I thought. Praise the lord we got rid of that bum.

With Rugani we've won 65 of the 75 games (87%) he's played in. 65 wins - 6 losses - 4 draws.

I wonder which is better? 71% or 87%. :think:
When did he actually played 87% and more than benatia. :rofl:. See am not her to convince anyone about him. I just give credit to him and how key player was for us and his experiance, being replaced by a mistake prone CB and young boy still pee on himself and treated unfairly by Allegri, when we are in need for experianced CB like him. Imagine Chellini get injured too, waaaw i just want to see the response here, Rugani and Caceres:rofl:. Add to that, because his couscous and Arab , i see degrading posts for him in a supposed civilized forum which is disappointing.

Last: from my heart, i wish rugani excels and prove me wrong. I want finally win the CL after 20 years of fucking wait.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The thing with Rugani he is not a finished product, still in the learning curve and we can’t forgive him if he will cost us the CL. He can toy around the league teams, but in CL he will got toyed badly. I hope he will rise his game.

When did he actually played 87% and more than benatia. :rofl:. See am not her to convince anyone about him. I just give credit to him and how key player was for us and his experiance, being replaced by a mistake prone CB and young boy still pee on himself and treated unfairly by Allegri, when we are in need for experianced CB like him. Imagine Chellini get injured too, waaaw i just want to see the response here, Rugani and Caceres:rofl:. Add to that, because his couscous and Arab , i see degrading posts for him in a supposed civilized forum which is disappointing.

Last: from my heart, i wish rugani excels and prove me wrong. I want finally win the CL after 20 years of fucking wait.
Are you confused by something? Do you not understand English? :shifty:

Rugani has played in 75 matches in his time at Juventus. We have won 65 of those matches (lost 6 - drew 4). Which is 87%.

Benatia played in 59 matches in his time at Juventus. We won 42 of those matches (lost 8 - drew 9). Which is only 71% :rofl:

Imagine understanding simple statistics. :baus:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Hes been really good this season, wasn't bad last season with his limited opportunities but I think he's stepped up a lot, more faith in him, seems like some are really searching hard for faults. hes been fine

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Y
Are you confused by something? Do you not understand English? :shifty:

Rugani has played in 75 matches in his time at Juventus. We have won 65 of those matches (lost 6 - drew 4). Which is 87%.

Benatia played in 59 matches in his time at Juventus. We won 42 of those matches (lost 8 - drew 9). Which is only 71% :rofl:

Imagine understanding simple statistics. :baus:
yeah 90% of them against the minnows. I dont trust him. Hope he proves himself, without further ado, test is comming and the knifes are ready.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He'd have to do pretty poorly to be as bad as the Moroccan Malaise in the big matches.

We haven't lost a single Serie A match against any side in the top 8 with Rugani playing. 15 matches. So if he keeps that up, we shall be just fine and dandy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Who is Rugani :rofl::rofl::rofl:here you go for the ones who bet on him....i told you he is just peeing on himself and a mistake to let Benatia leaving ...
He did nothing wrong in this match. The first and third goals were nightmare mistakes by Cancelo and De Sciglio, the second goal was on Alex Sandro.

- - - Updated - - -

What did Rugani do wrong today?

We had a fuck up from Cancelo and a De Sciglio gift (who was playing cb)
Why is Rugani being blamed?
And the second goal was super poor defending by Sandro, letting Zapata go around him with ease.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)