Daniele Rugani (23 Viewers)

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Young player with a lot of potential.

He was nervous as hell, that you could see. Rugani will bounce back though.

I remember Patrice Evra telling a story about his first game for Man Utd and he was terrible. Sir Alex cussed him out and he got taken off at half time,

the rest is history.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont mind much if he played not so good. Give him a break.

Guys, after what we did with Bonucci.....EVERY new defender deserves a second, third, fourth fifth chance and more.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I tought that was a good thing.

Every game was a must win, we never were comfortably leading. He got a chance in the coppa, there was an opportunity now and he got 30mins.

I think thats reasonable ?
Because it is totally reasonable.

If we're playing a 3-5-2 as our primary formation, we absolutely have to have a comfortable, confident 4th choice CB. That won't happen without him playing. He should certainly be playing Coppa matches, and there should be no problem giving him 35 minutes when we're up a couple against Carpi. It's not like this close finish was just on Rugani, ffs.

Absolutely love BonBon, but if Leo doesn't score that beauty OG, I doubt anybody reacts particularly strongly to Rugani's inclusion following a 3-1 scoreline -- shaky finish or not.

It's not like all of a sudden he's going to be starting big matches... unless somebody gets hurt, and if that happens, it's going to be a darn good thing that he's had some minutes. What if we lose a CB or two during a month like February, and all of a sudden Rugani is stepping in cold to face Napoli/Bayern/Inter?

He's gotta get some minutes somewhere, this was a great spot for that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
From Milan's forum

If Rugani sees a chance where he can be a starter here in Milan; he'll definitely turn in a transfer request and we just have to offer enough money to convince Juventus.
Rugani - If Barzagli renews, we really should push all in. "What do you want to be? Look at Romagnoli and look at Ogbonna"
If Barzagli gets resigned, then I doubt Rugani would want to stay another year on the bench and he would want to move.

Wtf are these people on about? :lol:

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Italians know their shit when it comes to developing defenders, especially Juve. In fact, he's been given a golden opportunity to learn from three defenders at the top of the game for the last few years.

If he's not getting playing time, it's because there were other priorities up until now. He needs to be fully ready in case of one of our CB's gets injured and he'll need a few games to get to grips with how things work in our team, but the future is ahead of him while both Chiellini and Barzagli are at the end of their careers.

He's considered a future starter, so I don't get why people panic over him not playing like he's going to leave.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
From Milan's forum

Wtf are these people on about? :lol:
Thanks for the good laugh! :lol:

Rugani seems mature enough to understand that he is fortunate to be even 1st choice back-up for Juventus atm and i recall him saying that he is learning from BBC , which is good to hear that somehow he commiting his future with us regardless of any contract extensions.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He needs to.

Its true that till the end pf the season we will not have any points to spare... but our 3 cbs cannot play everygame till the end, specially when 2 of them are old and injury prone.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why are you guys suprised? He is our future . if he and we are lucky, kid should look forward to a dozen years worth of top level with us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Refused Napoli's 25mln offer for him.

- SKY
Rightly so. But damn thats a really good offer.

But it could dangerously turn into a Buffon case...where we paid alot of money but the rewards have been inmeasurable...having to not worry about a top goalkeeper for more than a decade.

Rugani could be a player like that....so we better convince him to stay and have patience. If he waits a little...he could easily play 10 years as a starter for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)