Daniele Rugani (28 Viewers)

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Vidal, Rugani, Pogba, Asamoah,and Marchisio all want to be a Gunner. I mean what sensible reasonable footballer doesn't? The real question here is would they even make Arsenal's bench?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Can you imagine Arsenal with Juve's midfield.

Oooooft even I'd have to start supporting them.
would it not be easier to just send sanchez to us? :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Let's just merge Tuz with ArseANAL-Mania .
ArsenalMania to buy Juventuz?

The Metro report that ArsenalMania have lodged a bid worth £10.8m bid + £2.1m in bonuses, however, it has since been rejected by Juventuz

But Tuttosport claim that the Juventuz owners are willing to sell forum for £20.7m.
:cry:

it’s over guys.
over.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Vidal, Rugani, Pogba, Asamoah,and Marchisio all want to be a Gunner. I mean what sensible reasonable footballer doesn't? The real question here is would they even make Arsenal's bench?
There is just a few players that would interest us; Sanchez, Ramsey, Cazorla, Koscielny.

On the other hand; Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba, Tevez, Morata, Chiellini, Bonucci, Evra, Lichtsteiner would all be starters at Arsenal.

Arsenal has a youth policy but head-to-head all these players are proven better. Not even gonna argue. Go back to Assmania and report to base

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
There is just a few players that would interest us; Sanchez, Ramsey, Cazorla, Koscielny.

On the other hand; Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba, Tevez, Morata, Chiellini, Bonucci, Evra, Lichtsteiner would all be starters at Arsenal.

Arsenal has a youth policy but head-to-head all these players are proven better. Not even gonna argue. Go back to Assmania and report to base
need a sarcasm sign? :D

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
can you guys stop talking about Arsenal forum?!
Why would arsenal and his fans have any importance to us.it has no thing to do with us

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
Marchisio is not better as DM than Coq though. That was my point. If we bring one in I want an upgrade, a Javi Martinez, Krychowiak, Kondogbia. Lars Bender. Marchisio is not as good as any of those defensively or anywhere near the level of Cazorla, Ozil, Ramsey or even Wilshere creatively.
From that link :D Krychowiak,Bender,Kondogbia better than Marchisio, hahahahaha. Javi Martinez is really great but imo he is on the same level but the rest?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Sanchez would be the only starter here.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I am so excite about him. Really he has the potential to become the best Italian defender of all time, making the likes of Maldini and Barzagli look like Ranocchia or Bonera

No pressure tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)