Daniele Rugani (119 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the thing is that rugani is way more mature than he's allowed to be. bonucci needed like 3 years in serie a before he could play 3 games in a row without conceding a serious error in front of goal. this guy is mature and intelligent like nesta and cannavaro at their prime years. he has to improve technically, he could tackle more, we can't have any ideas how he handles pressure, but his positioning and decision making are pure class already.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he's a month shy of turning 21, he's got plenty of time to become a regular starter. we'll sell ogbonna, rugani will get his chances and play like 1500 minutes in all competitions, sounds like a great 1st season at a big club.

btw we should keep him anyway, as the whole serie a would like to take him.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
if we switch to 4-3-1-2 there will be plenty of minutes for Rugani barza is also injured a lot and our situation in defend cannot be ignored ogbonna mistakes is extremely Egregious

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
if we switch to 4-3-1-2 there will be plenty of minutes for Rugani barza is also injured a lot and our situation in defend cannot be ignored ogbonna mistakes is extremely Egregious
3 CBs at the back or 2 there will be plenty of playing time for all the CBs. Every single one of our CBs had significant playing time this year because of competitions and most notably injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, Rugani, and one more CB.

Sell Ogbonna. We need another CB in my opinion.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Caceres to be the fifth centre-half as well as Lichtsteiner's back-up or are you thinking of having another centre-half in the squad?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
3 CBs at the back or 2 there will be plenty of playing time for all the CBs. Every single one of our CBs had significant playing time this year because of competitions and most notably injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini, Rugani, and one more CB.

Sell Ogbonna. We need another CB in my opinion.
full agree our defend would be one of the best

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Caceres to be the fifth centre-half as well as Lichtsteiner's back-up or are you thinking of having another centre-half in the squad?
I didn't list Caceres because I figured he would be vice Licht again. And Padoin is vice everyone.

Barzagli, Chiellini & Caceres have injury issues at least once a season and two go down we are going to be hurting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
cunts

and they go saying they'd sell Higuain to us for 100m and less than half to others.

Juve contro tutti. Bunch of disgusting clubs they are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)