Daniele Rugani (40 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Evra released was this morning right? :lol:
Yeah I think on TuttoJuve :rofl: Most random one Ive seen so far

- - - Updated - - -

We're made ourself such a fortune this year
Howcome we're in dire need for cash, and Milan/Inter who flopped hard for 3 season could spend every penny that they dont have?
Italian media:sergio:
You answered your own question.

So far, Inter or Milan haven't signed anyone yet (Ill wait for more confirmation for the Martinez deal)...of course they are gonna pump up the Milan tranny sisters and shit on us, they've done that every year since 2012.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Yeah I think on TuttoJuve :rofl: Most random one Ive seen so far

- - - Updated - - -

You answered your own question.

So far, Inter or Milan haven't signed anyone yet (Ill wait for more confirmation for the Martinez deal)...of course they are gonna pump up the Milan tranny sisters and shit on us, they've done that every year since 2012.
Actually it kinda feels good.
Many in italy hate us, and we're keep winning.
Imagine how they're feeling right now:lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/daniele-rugani.28209/

:sergio:

Arsenal launch bid to sign Juventus rising star Daniele Rugani

ARSENAL have reportedly launched a £13million bid to sign Juventus defender Daniele Rugani.
By Izzy Horsefield

The Metro report that Arsenal have lodged a bid worth £10.8m bid + £2.1m in bonuses, however, it has since been rejected by Juventus.

But Tuttosport claim that Juventus are willing to sell the 20-year-old defender.

If Arsenal are to continue in their chase for Rugani, they will have to battle with Napoli as they have had a loan bid rejected from their rivals.

Rugani was previously part-owned by Juventus with Empoli, however the Italian giants bought him outright in January.

The youngster has yet to make a senior bow for Juve, but scored five goals in 78 appearances for Empoli.
:mut:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
At this rate,Tuz will become Arsenal fans' 2nd forum for the next few months.

This is all setting up nicely for an Arsenal-Juve clash in the cl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)