Daniele Rugani (26 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Coman has more Pele then Platini in him, or maybe that just the physical aspect, we will see, but for the rest I agree with your assessment Rakib. :tup:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
can he be like Barzagli ? i don't want him to be like hummels. if he can be like Barzagli then we have a champion. i don;t the know the kid. is he that good ? or another overrated italian player?

Mar 9, 2006
I can't find the correct evidence to prove it, but it looks like that he never received a red card in his professional career and 0 yellow cards in the current season while he is playing for Empoli where he have to defend a lot in the 90% of matches, he received only 3 yellow cards in the 59 matches and all of them in the serie b O_O 5288 minutes of play ~ 1 yellow per 1762 minutes

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4797376 said:
I can't find the correct evidence to prove it, but it looks like that he never received a red card in his professional career and 0 yellow cards in the current season while he is playing for Empoli where he have to defend a lot in the 90% of matches, he received only 3 yellow cards in the 59 matches and all of them in the serie b O_O 5288 minutes of play ~ 1 yellow per 1762 minutes
reminds me a lot of Montero in that regard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)