Daniele Rugani (14 Viewers)

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
i was making fun of RUS. he once said Montero never got a red card
How can you make it slide when someone makes a comment like that on your mom? If you let it slide once, people will make it a habit, and it will turn worse from each time... Even the pope said last week, if you say something bad about me i'm gonna punch you in the face!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How can you make it slide when someone makes a comment like that on your mom? If you let it slide once, people will make it a habit, and it will turn worse from each time... Even the pope said last week, if you say something bad about me i'm gonna punch you in the face!
let me tell you something about RUS. he is like a crazy monkey at the zoo. if you go near him he will throw bananas at you. but is that a reason for you to throw bananas back at him? no, because he's a monkey. he would love it and you would look like an idiot.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
let me tell you something about RUS. he is like a crazy monkey at the zoo. if you go near him he will throw bananas at you. but is that a reason for you to throw bananas back at him? no, because he's a monkey. he would love it and you would look like an idiot.
The difference between humans and animals is that we can adapt to any given situation, he can't.. Change the situation. He's from the zoo? Bring him back to the jungle... There is no cage to protect him there...

Or you could simply just tell him to not bring up ur family again. Sometimes that is only what it takes. Im sure he is reasonable enough to oblige. ...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The difference between humans and animals is that we can adapt to any given situation, he can't.. Change the situation. He's from the zoo? Bring him back to the jungle... There is no cage to protect him there...

Or you could simply just tell him to not bring up ur family again. Sometimes that is only what it takes. Im sure he is reasonable enough to oblige. ...
see, this is where youre wrong. he isnt

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Well, i tried it, and it worked for me... Whatever you do take a stance, and no ignoring it, is not taking a stance;)

Now tell me, are we bringing Rugani back this summer or not??

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So true :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Marrone OUT
Rugani FUCKIN' IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)