Daniele Rugani (41 Viewers)

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
well Rubinho is great in the locker-room. :shifty: and Pepe/Padoin were good soldiers. :p
Marrone never developed into the player he should have been. Was solid with the u-21.
Motta...
I wouldn't mind pepe staying aslong as he gives up #7, the rest i want gone,

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
(Gazzetta dello Sport - Corriere dello Sport - Tuttosport) for the players who has played atleast half of the matches this season.

1. Kamil Glik - Torino - 6,30
2. Daniele Rugani - Empoli - 6,29
3. Leonardo Bonucci - Juventus - 6,25
4. Giancarlo Gonzalez - Palermo - 6,19
5. Stephan Lichtsteiner - Juventus - 6,17

He has been great in Empoli

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He is possibly our best prospect ahead of Coman and Berardi.

He looks mature well beyond his years. Very smart player from what I've seen of him.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Coppa Italia, games vs $#@!tiest clubs....
If we do that, then we shoulden't buy young players anymore. He has proved that he is ready for Serie A, If that is the case loan him out for another season to Empoli or a better club if possible.

Players like Rugani,Coman, Berardi need to play if we are going to have them in our team, I really don't understand how players like Pepe, Padoin can get more playing time then our young players with high potensial. Give them 20 min in a match we are up 2-3 goals, let them play in a home match against smaller teams.

Every talent can't be a Pogba, but im sure Coman could become a Griezmann class of player if we take care of him. Berardi atleast Candreva class ( or better let's see) Rugani atleast a Bonucci :D.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
He must come back now and play those games and gradually get more and more playing time.
You mean coppa games? Yes ofcourse he should. But look at Coman he diden't even start in Coppa against Verona. And in the next Serie A game against Verona he diden't even got a chance to come in the last min of the game. Instead Pepe got some min.

For me it's the perfect chance to give him some min. Let's see if Coman starts tommorow, would be sad to if he is on the bench.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He should be given a starting spot immediately and we should bench chiellini. Rugani is clearly the next Nesta and chiellini is going to be old soon. Using Rugani is better preparation for the post chiellini world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)