Daniele Rugani (57 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You mean coppa games? Yes ofcourse he should. But look at Coman he diden't even start in Coppa against Verona. And in the next Serie A game against Verona he diden't even got a chance to come in the last min of the game. Instead Pepe got some min.

For me it's the perfect chance to give him some min. Let's see if Coman starts tommorow, would be sad to if he is on the bench.
Coman will start tomorrow I think.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He is possibly our best prospect ahead of Coman and Berardi.

He looks mature well beyond his years. Very smart player from what I've seen of him.

I'd rate our young prospects like this:

1. Coman
2. Rugani
3. Berardi
4. Sturaro
5. Zaza

As a defender, your ceiling is only so high. Coman has the potential to be a superstar, like Pogba. That being said, Rugani might be the safest bet to fulfill his potential, even if it isn't as high as Coman. Sturaro is underrated as hell. I see a De Rossi in him. Zaza is pretty good for a ST, but I still hate STs

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Our Juventus U21 team

Coman-Morata-Berardi
Pogba-Sturaro-______
Mattiello-____-Rugani-____
Leali

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #369
    He should be given a starting spot immediately and we should bench chiellini. Rugani is clearly the next Nesta and chiellini is going to be old soon. Using Rugani is better preparation for the post chiellini world.
    Calm down. He looks very promising but comparing him to Nesta...

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Calm down. He looks very promising but comparing him to Nesta...
    Berardi - Zaza - Morata
    Sturaro -Gerson- Marchisio
    New lb - Rugani - Ogbonna - Caceras

:fap: They will all become worldclass. They are all young and showing a lot of promise and consistency. Who is to stay that he wont become as good as nesta. What was Nesta doing at his age?

OP
    Trequartista
    Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #372
    Berardi - Zaza - Morata
    Sturaro -Gerson- Marchisio
    New lb - Rugani - Ogbonna - Caceras

:fap: They will all become worldclass. They are all young and showing a lot of promise and consistency. Who is to stay that he wont become as good as nesta. What was Nesta doing at his age?
    Rakib, get out of this body.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    And that is fine that he remains there until the end of the season. At least we know now that he is coming back, and at a very reasonable price considering his age and what he has done the past two seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)