Daniele Rugani (113 Viewers)

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
According to Alfredo Pedulla, the Old Lady is taking a liking to the idea of giving Rugani away on a loan to Sampdoria.

While the Blucerchiati's idea of having the youngster for 18 months is deemed excessive, the possibility of loaning him in January until the end of the season is being taken seriously.

Sampdoria are reportedly the only club being considered by Juventus for this option, with no openings for Fiorentina, Genoa, Bologna and Verona as of yet.

Pedulla's site reports that a summit between the two clubs may take place very soon to try and settle a deal.
shit you Mr.Goal di Muntari

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If true Allegri and Beppe MUST be fired on the spot. With all the injuries we're getting and Barzagli/Chiellini/Caceres injury record we'll need him.

:sergio:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Allegri clearly doesnt care about Rugani...and noobishl believes that he can go on the whole season with barza-bon-chiello.....

Not only they are not in their best form... but we are one injury away of not being able to play even 352.

Add to that the overusing of Lichteiner and the perennial injuries of Pereyra, and yeah......

If they pull this loan....we can officialy say that are very irresponsible.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol yeah.... is madness im telling you.

Even with Rugani here... i find it abusive to be overusing any of the other 2 defenders who will play on the weekend and in CL.

Now imagine that by giving rugani away..... it will be the same dudes playing week in week out nonstop....

One of Barza or chiello will kick the buckle, i can assure you that

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
a loan till the end of the season wouldn't be that bad atleast he will play something he won't do for us this season. then next year he will be a starter.

Jul 20, 2012
That quick and old joke doesnt help your argument, not even a little.
You are literally finding anything to blame allegri. Regardless if you agree or not, you are all over the forum saying its Allegris fault for anything.

I highly doubt we will loan him, and if we do, it could only benefit him because itll allow him playing time. Why should he start at this point? Sure our cbs havent been on form but you do realize that our backline has played together for what around 5 years? This team needs consistency and it looks like we are finally on a run of form.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not against him getting playing time. The loan would be maybe good for him...but not for us. Thats what im trying to say.
Didnt see this post but anyhow, rugani will play whether it be for us or out on loan

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You are literally finding anything to blame allegri. Regardless if you agree or not, you are all over the forum saying its Allegris fault for anything.

I highly doubt we will loan him, and if we do, it could only benefit him because itll allow him playing time. Why should he start at this point? Sure our cbs havent been on form but you do realize that our backline has played together for what around 5 years? This team needs consistency and it looks like we are finally on a run of form.
Didnt see this post but anyhow, rugani will play whether it be for us or out on loan
What i find curious is your sensitivity towards allegri and your eagerness to defend every stupid move he does.

You are even happy about him loaning rugani with the excuse that it will help his development....but overlooking the major hole we will have in defense. Obvs a ploy of you to cover allegri´s (or beppes) decition.

Whats so great about him atht you are blindly defending him like a sheep?. Cant you see whats going on?.

He did well last season but this season he has been VERY questionable to say the least.

Srly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)