Daniele Rugani (34 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Remember Alex Sandro had a spell on the bench but now look at him. If we stick with this 3-5-2 he'll play soon.
Evra had to get injured for him to play. I don't wish our players to get injured. Coppa Italia and some minuted in A and we'll be ok.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Our 3 CBs were excellent tonight and you can't expect them to be replaced when we're in such form.
Not from the starting line-up, I wouldn't start Rugani just now given that we are finally solid.

But when we are 2-0 up and comfortable we should give him a go. Chiellini, Bonucci and Barzagli can't play every game and it would be useful for Rugani to have some minutes under his belt before we really need him.

Plus it will help Rugani improve.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Not from the starting line-up, I wouldn't start Rugani just now given that we are finally solid.

But when we are 2-0 up and comfortable we should give him a go. Chiellini, Bonucci and Barzagli can't play every game and it would be useful for Rugani to have some minutes under his belt before we really need him.

:applause:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Our 3 CBs were excellent tonight and you can't expect them to be replaced when we're in such form.
Yeah, they've been outstanding

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, you'd risk too much. Better to start him in all the coppa games

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's difficult because he's one of the best defensive prospects in football (alongside Stones and Romagnoli), but the difference here is that he's faced with arguably the most famous and respected defensive unit in world football.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It's difficult because he's one of the best defensive prospects in football (alongside Stones and Romagnoli), but the difference here is that he's faced with arguably the most famous and respected defensive unit in world football.
Never.

Arguably the best though (unit-wise, not individually, though they're up there).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
hmmmmm, Juventus defensive strenght is rather known these days.

but there is no such thing as "arguably the best". We have by far and away the best defence in the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)