Daniele Rugani (115 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Rugani won't play in the first half of the season, will be loaned out to Sampdoria, and that's when one CB will get injured and Marchisio will play some games as a SW.

:(

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
^the two are not related. rugani should simply start playing regardless of the other guy's situations.
Allegri is our coach.
He still use chiellini despite chiellini made some mistakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Rugani won't play in the first half of the season, will be loaned out to Sampdoria, and that's when one CB will get injured and Marchisio will play some games as a SW.

:(
:lol:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Barzagli is still the best CB in the world. As long as he's alive he will be in my team.

Chiellini though... sometimes I wonder just how much an EPL team would pay for him.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Barzagli is still the best CB in the world. As long as he's alive he will be in my team.

Chiellini though... sometimes I wonder just how much an EPL team would pay for him.
We have 4 potential RCB or CBs on the team but only 1 comfortable to play LCB. That's he issue. If Rugani was left footed I think he would of played at least more matches.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
With Chiellini in last UCL final I'm sure the situation would be different, specially in the first goal

- - - Updated - - -

If we are gonna play with 3 in the back, I'd rather to play with barza-bonu-chie...

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I just think if we extends barzagli contract, it will mean barzagli start over rugani.
Llorente or mandzukic even in bad form start over morata.

We should believe in our young player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i think there is a good chance Barzagli will leave at the end of the season. we still havent extended his contract, and it expires in ~7 months. Evra too. i wonder if they are planning to leave

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
i think there is a good chance Barzagli will leave at the end of the season. we still havent extended his contract, and it expires in ~7 months. Evra too. i wonder if they are planning to leave
I think both will extend. We'd be stupid not to extend Barzagli's contract. The guy might be injured a lot, but he's still really, really solid.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Yes that barzagli's still really solid.
But, how long rugani should wait?
Untill today, he just get around ten minutes.
Even zaza has better number.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
icemaη;5149203 said:
I think both will extend. We'd be stupid not to extend Barzagli's contract. The guy might be injured a lot, but he's still really, really solid.
i hope we do, both have been amazing for us. but we normally extend contracts earlier than this, and im afraid one of them (or both) might want to try something new at this stage of their career, like MLS for example

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)