Dani Alves (16 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Winamax always post joke tweets here, and there (dig in it, there are plenty). Of course he didn't say that. But that juvefc account is so full of salt, and butthurt about so many things that of course he had to repost it.

And for all those above, from what french press gathered, here's why he signed in Paris:

- Maxwell (one of alves' best friends, and now Director of Football in second at PSG) had an important talk with him on saturday.

- Alves' wife lives most of the time in Paris. She wanted him there. She even posted on intagram somethinglike "Living in my favorite city with my favorite person".
The fact that PSG nearly doubled the Man City offer doesn't hurt either though. Let's not pretend that this isn't about the money. Which is fine. He's certainly entitled to get every last Euro he can at this point. But this also severely contradicts his earlier statements when he left here.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
and this prick wanted out of Juve to join that shitty club? so much for not leaving for money... cant wait to see psg fail in europe next season then we'll see how busy he gets trolling psg and their fans on instagram

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
So, we won the double and reached CL final. Some would say that's hell of a season. He was instrumental part of our team and fans accepted him since day 1. At least thats how I felt. And then he turned into 1st class cunt saying that Dybala should leave the club to improve. Then he did everything he can to leave the club so he can re-unite with Pep. Suddenly, PSG emerged, yet another arab club and gave him better offer. Can we just delete this thread and forget he ever played for us? He makes me sick.

Mar 3, 2014
A few things:

-I wonder if Alves tried to make it seem like he was going to City so we would release him, knowing that we might not be as accommodation considering how childish PSG have been in their dealings with us.
-I wonder if PSG was licking their chops at the prospect of screwing over City given that PSG is Qatari owned and City is based in the UAE, given current tensions...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
- Maxwell (one of alves' best friends, and now Director of Football in second at PSG) had an important talk with him on saturday.

- Alves' wife lives most of the time in Paris. She wanted him there. She even posted on intagram somethinglike "Living in my favorite city with my favorite person".

It's about money, dude. Wake the fuck up.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Wow, he was not very kind to Juventus in that PSG Press Conference :(

If you guys are interested, I could translate what he said later.

- - - Updated - - -

It's about money, dude. Wake the $#@! up.
Yesterday, ManCity upped their wage offer above PSG's according to french medias, and he still chose PSG. He also said in the press conference that 50% he listened to what PSG offered, and 50% what his family wanted.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wow, he was not very kind to Juventus in that PSG Press Conference :(

If you guys are interested, I could translate what he said later.

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday, ManCity upped their wage offer above PSG's according to french medias, and he still chose PSG. He also said in the press conference that 50% he listened to what PSG offered, and 50% what his family wanted.

We are not interested in anything Dani Alves has to say.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
The fact that PSG nearly doubled the Man City offer doesn't hurt either though. Let's not pretend that this isn't about the money. Which is fine. He's certainly entitled to get every last Euro he can at this point. But this also severely contradicts his earlier statements when he left here.
They didn't, that's a mistranslation done by the English butthurt press.

It's 7M per year, not 14M. 14M refers to 2 years of contract. The foreign medias reported 14M per year, which is false, but people like to shit on PSG's wages (I do too, but in this case I can say the foreign reports are false)

We don't know if that includes the signing bonus yet tho.

- - - Updated - - -

We are not interested in anything Dani Alves has to say.
Alright then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)