Dani Alves (11 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Classless guy really.
I understand what you're saying but in reality it's a job and his goal is to get paid.

There have been companies that I have parted ways with amicably and others in a bitter bath of hate. Perhaps the club didn't treat him the way he expected or liked.

I mean let's be honest. The way the club handled the force out of arguably it's club icon then how do you expect the club to treat a player they signed for free?

More over the lions share of the anger should be directed at the club for letting him leave for free instead of cashing in on him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
That troll. In LEquipe:

"In my case, I love a good, collegial atmosphere, but at Juve, in the locker room, we didn't have the right to put some music. At Juve, it didn't go well for me because they were unable to understand me, on and off the pitch."

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
That troll. In LEquipe:

"In my case, I love a good, collegial atmosphere, but at Juve, in the locker room, we didn't have the right to put some music. At Juve, it didn't go well for me because they were unable to understand me, on and off the pitch."
if you read his article on the players tribune, you would have known about this and that it was a problem for him

- - - Updated - - -

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
if you read his article on the players tribune, you would have known about this and that it was a problem for him

- - - Updated - - -
This dude claims he wants order, ambition, and organisation...

...then claims he wants the locker room to look like a bunch of friends having fun with music, and whatnot.

Sorry, but to me it's like those dudes that claim school/college is made to have fun and don't talk about studying (and then most of them fail, and complain as if they tried hard), while people like me claim it is to study, and be serious about it.

Also, as I read it, he only thinks about himself. What about those that want the dressing room to be somewhere they can concentrate, and/or talk/recall tactics, and/or listen to the coach, and such?

I doubt Juve is banning players from enjoying a win in the dressing room, or am I wrong? To me he's talking about playing music whenever he wants including before a game.

He sounds egoistic. The total opposite of Zlatan. Zlatan liked to have fun, lauging with the team after a win, but before playing a game? Nah, never saw that at PSG, it was serious, with order, and organization, oh wait....

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This dude claims he wants order, ambition, and organisation...

...then claims he wants the locker room to look like a bunch of friends having fun with music, and whatnot.

Sorry, but to me it's like those dudes that claim school/college is made to have fun and don't talk about studying (and then most of them fail, and complain as if they tried hard), while people like me claim it is to study, and be serious about it.

Also, as I read it, he only thinks about himself. What about those that want the dressing room to be somewhere they can concentrate, and/or talk/recall tactics, and/or listen to the coach, and such?

I doubt Juve is banning players from enjoying a win in the dressing room, or am I wrong? To me he's talking about playing music whenever he wants including before a game.

He sounds egoistic. The total opposite of Zlatan. Zlatan liked to have fun, lauging with the team after a win, but before playing a game? Nah, never saw that at PSG, it was serious, with order, and organization, oh wait....
Whatever atmosphere he had at Barca it certainly worked for them. And even if he was unhappy here because of more rules or whatever he still did very well despite that.

Apr 29, 2006
Its all dog shit - what do you guys expect him to say?
Why did you join PSG? - "Money!" Those are the same guys that want to make an impression of having class or style or qualities... you know anything else, besides money. It would be the gravest insult to them, because its the truth.
If anything we should have taught him a lesson, but I guess :beppe: knows best, though I am surprised he let him join PSG. Perhaps he didn't know or didn't care, but perhaps he knew and still allowed it... That might be more of a superstar manager move: For instance, knowing his performance are going to lower, his mouth is gonna get wider and his salary is going to make better performing teammates ask for a rise.

PS: Besides who from his current team mates would believe him? Yeah, last year PSG was very organized - they didn't allow a seventh goal in the CL.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He wanted out. He was gonna go to City. Then it was PSG.

He's not gonna say "yo i'm money cash ho's".

He'll paint some silly story on the rigid and cold northeren italy and how it all didnt work out

Fine, he could have done the nice thing. Kinda like Douglas Costa did. Thanking his former team for the trophee's won and the good time, reception and atmosphere and how he's still young and wanted another challenge

or you can go full dani alves and be shitty the peasant fuck

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Fine, he could have done the nice thing. Kinda like Douglas Costa did. Thanking his former team for the trophee's won and the good time, reception and atmosphere and how he's still young and wanted another challenge

this, basically

i want him and pogba erased from the club's history

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I hope we come up against them and he has to face Mandžukić and Sandro and maybe some agressive DM (if we end up buying him), this would be amazing to watch, he would most likely get destroyed.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
As a player he is amazing. As a person, he seems somewhat lacking in virtually all departments. Lack of class is an understatement - offended Barca fans, now Juve, and soon PSG fans.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
He wanted out. He was gonna go to City. Then it was PSG.

He's not gonna say "yo i'm money cash ho's".

He'll paint some silly story on the rigid and cold northeren italy and how it all didnt work out

There is a difference though. Dani is a GOAT. While Costa is a shitty player. He should be thankful he has been handed the theopies won by his former teammates in Bayern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)