Dani Alves (58 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juventino[RUS];5555164 said:
The fact that Higuain knew about Alves' departure long time ago is really amuse me
Maybe we will see Higgy doing the same and leaving on a massive discount in a season or two. :snoop:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's bs and you know it. Nothing to do with "tactics blahblahblah".

From what we know he wanted an extension meaning he wanted to stay. We said no and he went full douchebag mode.

The part about commitment is also bs. I'm really not trying to play devils advocate here but he played 6 years for Sevilla and almost a decade for Barcelona. He committed to every club he played and as we all saw for Juventus too, in the pitch.

Something happened between him and our board, whatever it was him being the man child that he is.... he threw a tantrum and acted like a cunt.
Nah man.

He went into detail somewhere in march/april on how he had to adapt to this rigid tactical league

Than was complainign how Juve didnt let players see their family in the buildup for the final.

The part about not beeing given an extention, was never confirmed, it was a media thing.

He commits on the field, but he had enough of it so switched out at the end of the season. In a truely disgusting manner

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He had it coming by saying that idiotic dybala comment and the shoes picture.

Those 2 were very idiotic moves, whatever his reasons were

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Contributing to another deep CL run.

No one will remember what he said. Or that he even was here. And since he's not Brazillian, Dybala isnt gonna give two shits about what he said either.

But we gained significant rep and fame. Especially after going full roflmao against barcelona

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)