Dani Alves (45 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
For whoever can read Spanish:

Me gustaría agradecer a todos los TIFOSI DE LA JUVENTUS por el año vivido, A LOS COMPAÑEROS POR ACOGERME Y A LOS PROFESIONALES QUE SON, POR ELLOS QUE ESE CLUB GANA Y LLEGA A FINALES. Creo que mi respecto a ese club y su afición fue minha dedicación, mi entrega, mi pasión y todo mi esfuerzo para hacer de ese club, un club más grande cada día. Pido perdón a los aficionados de la Juventus si algún momento pensaron que hice alguna cosa para ofenderles, nunca jamás tuve esa intención, apenas tengo una forma de vivir las cosas espontáneamente QUE pocos lo entienden... aunque parezca no soy perfecto, pero mi corazón es puro.

Hoy finaliza nuestra relación profesional y llevaré conmigo todos los que hacen de verdad y de corazón la Juve un grande club. Como saben yo siempre peco por decir lo que pienso y lo que siento.... yo siento que debo decir gracias al señor MAROTA por la oportunidad que te di de tener um grande profesional e alguien que ama su profesión como el que más.... no juego al fútbol por dinero, juego al fútbol porque amo essa profesión y respecto a los que forman parte de ella. Dejare que tu aproveches lo que he trabajado para que tu hagas muchos años de vacaciones. Yo AMO EL FÚTBOL y dinero jamás va me retener en algún lugar.
MUCHAS GRACIAS!

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
“I would like to thank all the JUVENTUS FANS for the year I experienced, TO MY TEAMMATES FOR WELCOMING ME LIKE THE REAL PROFESSIONALS THEY ARE, FOR A CLUB THAT WINS AND PLAYS IN FINALS,” wrote Dani Alves on Instagram in Spanish.

“I think that my respect for this club and its supporters was my dedication, my passion and all the efforts to make this club a greater club every single day.

“I apologise to the Juventus fans if sometimes they thought I had done something to offend them. This was never my intention, I just have a very spontaneous way of approaching life that few people understand… even though it appears that I am not perfect, however, my heart is pure.

“Today I end our professional rapport and will take with me all of those who with love and true heart make Juve a great club. As everyone knows, I always say what I think and feel…

“I feel that I should say thank you to Mr Marotta for the opportunity he gave me, he’s a great professional and someone who loves his job like few others…

“I don’t play football for money, I play football because I love the profession and those who are part of it. I leave it up to you to judge what I have done and worked for.

“I LOVE FOOTBALL and money will never take me to any other place.”

Troll :lol:

Aug 2, 2005
“I would like to thank all the JUVENTUS FANS for the year I experienced, TO MY TEAMMATES FOR WELCOMING ME LIKE THE REAL PROFESSIONALS THEY ARE, FOR A CLUB THAT WINS AND PLAYS IN FINALS,” wrote Dani Alves on Instagram in Spanish.

“I think that my respect for this club and its supporters was my dedication, my passion and all the efforts to make this club a greater club every single day.

“I apologise to the Juventus fans if sometimes they thought I had done something to offend them. This was never my intention, I just have a very spontaneous way of approaching life that few people understand… even though it appears that I am not perfect, however, my heart is pure.

“Today I end our professional rapport and will take with me all of those who with love and true heart make Juve a great club. As everyone knows, I always say what I think and feel…

“I feel that I should say thank you to Mr Marotta for the opportunity he gave me, he’s a great professional and someone who loves his job like few others…

“I don’t play football for money, I play football because I love the profession and those who are part of it. I leave it up to you to judge what I have done and worked for.

Troll
same feeling that I got when I first read it

Mar 3, 2014
For whoever can read Portuguese:

Me gustaría agradecer a todos los TIFOSI DE LA JUVENTUS por el año vivido, A LOS COMPAÑEROS POR ACOGERME Y A LOS PROFESIONALES QUE SON, POR ELLOS QUE ESE CLUB GANA Y LLEGA A FINALES. Creo que mi respecto a ese club y su afición fue minha dedicación, mi entrega, mi pasión y todo mi esfuerzo para hacer de ese club, un club más grande cada día. Pido perdón a los aficionados de la Juventus si algún momento pensaron que hice alguna cosa para ofenderles, nunca jamás tuve esa intención, apenas tengo una forma de vivir las cosas espontáneamente QUE pocos lo entienden... aunque parezca no soy perfecto, pero mi corazón es puro.

Hoy finaliza nuestra relación profesional y llevaré conmigo todos los que hacen de verdad y de corazón la Juve un grande club. Como saben yo siempre peco por decir lo que pienso y lo que siento.... yo siento que debo decir gracias al señor MAROTA por la oportunidad que te di de tener um grande profesional e alguien que ama su profesión como el que más.... no juego al fútbol por dinero, juego al fútbol porque amo essa profesión y respecto a los que forman parte de ella. Dejare que tu aproveches lo que he trabajado para que tu hagas muchos años de vacaciones. Yo AMO EL FÚTBOL y dinero jamás va me retener en algún lugar.
MUCHAS GRACIAS!
That's Spanish with a few words of Portuguese. Minha = Portuguese Um = one, but basically everything else is Spanish.

Basically says:

I want to thank all the fans of Juventus, teammates and professionals for receiving me. It is for these people that the club wins and arrives at the finals. I believe that I gave all my effort and dedication to make the club a bigger club each day. I ask for forgiveness to any supports who believed for any moment I did things to offend them. It never was my intention, and only have a spontaneous lifestyle that few understand. I'm not perfect but my heart is pure.

Today our professional relationship ends and I will take with me all that we did and that Juventus is a big club. As you know, I always say what I think and feel. I feel that I should say thanks to Mr. Marotta (which he spells wrong), for the opportunity that I gave you (?? weird) to have a grand professional and one who loves his profession. I don't play football for money and I play because I love this profession and respect those who formed part of it. I will leave that you take advantage of what I worked for what you have many years of vacation, I love football and money never will keep be somewhere. Thanks.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For whoever can read Spanish:

MUCHAS GRACIAS!
Lol. Yeah, fuck you, Dani.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)