Dani Alves (33 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The message this cukiness sends has potential of destroying a locker room, weakness attracts trouble. Also this notion that we can always play it safe is silly. You are faced with new situations every day comfortable beliefs and practices of the past have to always be queationed. I'm this case, this was the worst decision of the lot.
I don't see it as weakness. If you believe that your team can keep winning no matter who is in or out of the squad then it's more like confidence.

I think the "cukiness" you refer to is the desperation a team has to keep players against their will, as if they can't function without a single player. Something like the way PSG looks nowadays.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't see it as weakness. If you believe that your team can keep winning no matter who is in or out of the squad then it's more like confidence.

I think the "cukiness" you refer to is the desperation a team has to keep players against their will, as if they can't function without a single player. Something like the way PSG looks nowadays.
We are not talking about the result but rather the manner, i of course don't want to keep players who don't want to be here but it has to be on our terms since they are legally bound to us via contract.

The cuckiness is here and undeniable.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea I generally agree with the approach of not forcing players to stay against their will but this particular situation is a pretty bad one. Alves has acted like a total ass and gotten exactly what he wanted by doing it. I don't like that, I don't like the message it sends.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This right here is proof we are not an elite club.

So the users who say our CL Is not good fail to realize we are the Genoa of Europe.

We don't deserve respect or be considered CL contenders because we will never be that.

We are just the team for others to beat. That's all. A practice

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
This right here is proof we are not an elite club.

So the users who say our CL Is not good fail to realize we are the Genoa of Europe.

We don't deserve respect or be considered CL contenders because we will never be that.

We are just the team for others to beat. That's all. A practice

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
But you dont have a problem continuing to support that team?

Masochist?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)