Dani Alves (24 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have a feeling he asked for extension, management said no due to his age. He then asked to leave on a free, to which management said no because he has contract and we could get some $ for him.

Now he didnt get his way and is acting like a fucking child. The comments on dybala were likely intentional to cause a stir and motivate mgmt to get rid of him. I can understand he doesnt want to be here anymore but what an utterly pathetic way of going about it. He may be a champion on the pitch but hes a loser and a shitcunt of a person. Whether he leaves or stays he should never wear our shirt again. Not even in a friendly.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 19, 2017
Don't sign brazilians, they are unstable, and terminate this POS' contract. Apart from Messi, Juve have had far greater players than Barcelona in history, but im sure Dybala will do just like pogba, this is football 2017, and why Juve should focus on Italian players first.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I actually think this club needs more free spirits like him and Pogba. Too many serious mofo's at the club.

As long as they're being entirely professional on the pitch, the rest shouldn't matter.
Sign more hippies

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go... release him for free because that's what he wants. Juve being make a wish foundation once again fml

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Suddenly everyone's is against him, after calling him one of the season signing , trolling Barca how we got him for free.
Funny people.
Maybe it has something do with him acting like lowlife scum while still under contract? He is trolling mocking the club to force his way out, how the heck isn't that reason to be against him?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He told Dybala to leave Juventus if he wants to improve on live TV. He's trying to spite Juve fans with the Berlin final. He's also trying his best to rescind his contract and get out of Juve for free
The first two statements I am aware of, the third one though I don't know where you got it from.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Don't sign brazilians, they are unstable, and terminate this POS' contract. Apart from Messi, Juve have had far greater players than Barcelona in history, but im sure Dybala will do just like pogba, this is football 2017, and why Juve should focus on Italian players first.
Odd comment, Barca have had some pretty insane players in their history at least on a par with us. Stoichkov, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Figo, Cruyff, Koeman, Xavi, Iniesta..... to name but a few

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The secret to winning was under our noses the entire time

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I have a feeling he asked for extension, management said no due to his age. He then asked to leave on a free, to which management said no because he has contract and we could get some $ for him.

Now he didnt get his way and is acting like a fucking child. The comments on dybala were likely intentional to cause a stir and motivate mgmt to get rid of him. I can understand he doesnt want to be but what an utterly pathetic way of going about it. He may be a champion on the pitch but hes a loser and a shitcunt of a person. Whether he leaves or stays he should never wear our shirt again. Not even in a friendly.

Totally agree .

Jun 19, 2017
Odd comment, Barca have had some pretty insane players in their history at least on a par with us. Stoichkov, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Figo, Cruyff, Koeman, Xavi, Iniesta..... to name but a few
Juve: Buffon, Zoff, Cabrini, Cannavaro, Scirea, Zambrotta, Thuram, Nedved, Del Piero, Platini, Baggio, Zidane, Davids, Laudrup, Pirlo

Yes, your comment is odd indeed.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
He is world class and precious to us. He's still under contract for another year. If Dani file a transfer request, the price is €15m. Terminate his contract? Madness. No way. City can pay €15m or walk off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)