Dani Alves (46 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
what exactly do you mean by 'act'?

@Osman @Post Ironic @Hustini

Incredible really.

Almost makes me want to keep him just to freeze him out of squad completely (not on CL list, not allowed to train with the team, etc.).

Wouldn't exactly be a smart move on our part, but hey I'm not above petty behaviour :D
Congrats you are human :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Trow him into a room with Chiellini.

Have Bonucci's mental coach hand Giorgio his 2015 final boots and motivate him to do what gves him a "two laughing to tears smiley" reaction.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Send a friendly reminded to our management that this guy has to be removed

Send a less friendly reminder that we dont take kindly to this kind of assholing

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark how about this
@Osman how much of a downgrade you recon conti is ?
I said the same.

Alves got the experience but if the guy wants to go...
There would be other good options but I trust our guys to find an adequate replacement.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
You jinx players away with your avatars. First Bobby P, now Dani.

Who's gonna be your new ava? :scared:
I'm waiting for my next feeling.

May i suggest Khedira ? :baus:
Nah, it all stems from a feeling I cant describe but I will try anyway. So please be patient with me while I explain.

This feeling, is like a bubbling feeling with a magnetic resonance that awakens the deeper part of my soul. My inner potential for discretion and subtle understanding is awakened. Next, it targets my senses of sight, smell and taste. It's like I can see Dani singing and jumping from one tree to another. I can smell, his cocadas and Paçoca. Taste, his churrasco. All of this happens while im in a state of true englightenment.

I then spend the next hour clenching my buttocks and releasing the bad brazilian gasses.

A few sips of peppermint tea and a couple of antacids later; this feeling disappears and by then I know its time to change the the avatar.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Somehow I'm not even sure he is leaving. He's just a bit stupid and doesn't know the difference with being honest and being an asshole.

Too many butthurt people here. The things he's been doing lately I can't see any other reason but to force his way out. So he's clearly not being stupid, just a douche bag.

Is it disrespectful? Sure but who the fucking cares... We paid his salary, he helped us get to yet another final. So whatever.

Let him go, find a replacement and move on.

At this point it doesn't matter we won't be able to find anyone close to his level at his role, just find someone solid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)