Dani Alves (11 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Please explain how Bayern has been as successful as us the past 3 years under Allegri. Please explain how Atletico has been as successful as us the last 3 years while winning zilch.
ask yourself this, is success measured by the number of finals won in recent years or just attending the finals? because I can tell you now I'd much rather have won the CL in 2013 than lose 2 finals in the last 3 years, yup thank you and good night

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You mean Bayern losing Kroos who has been a major part of Real Madrid dominating Europe? Or Mandzu who was a major part of us getting to CL final this year?
manduzkic was deemed surplus to requirements when lewandowski came along

- - - Updated - - -

We should sign a player like Morata, any recommendations?

Everyone else: Schick, Mayoral etc
Badass: Morata
you're a dumb fuck like zizinho

yes that includes you!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They still won it in 2013 tho :sigh: :sad:

I don't think we are at the level of Bayern yet, in spite of reaching 2 CL finals over the past 3 seasons (ATM did the same thing, and I still don't rate them as highly as Bayern).

We are currently, and can continue to be, a top 4 European club, but to achieve that we need to retain our best players while adding pieces to the puzzle; otherwise, disgusting EPL scumbags like the red cunts, blue moneybags, Arab United and even Qatar FC from France will overtake us.
:tup:

We certainly have to keep improving, bro. There's no guarantee we will win the CL, but I do want to see us to continue improving year after year. Of course there will be the occasional transition year, but I want to see us be a top 4-5 team in Europe long term.

We've clearly been more successful the last 3 seasons than Bayern. Objectively. Are they in a ntyer position than us overall? Yes, mostly due to finances. But as far as the 3 seasons we have had under Allegri. Only Real Madrid clearly surpasses it in terms of success. Barca by a wee bit too.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You mean Bayern losing Kroos who has been a major part of Real Madrid dominating Europe? Or Mandzu who was a major part of us getting to CL final this year?
Bayern didn't want to pay Kroos the salary he was asking for and didn't consider him to be that important back then, so they sold him. Mandzu simply has been treated like shit by Pep.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
ask yourself this, is success measured by the number of finals won in recent years or just attending the finals? because I can tell you now I'd much rather have won the CL in 2013 than lose 2 finals in the last 3 years, yup thank you and good night
So would everyone retard. It doesn't change the fact we've had a more successful 3 years under Allegri than they have under Pep and Ancelotti. We've done better in CL and won more domestically.

It was your God Conte who fucked up so bad in Europe prior to that, and got his team smashed by a team with surplus Mandzu. :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mandzukic knew his game time would be limited with the arrival of Lewandowski (who is an upgrade). Look at their attacking options. Lewa, Muller, Robben, Ribery. They've also added, and are looking to add more pieces this summer. Vidal, Thiago, and Martinez isn't a shabby midfield, especially when you consider the talents of Kimmich and Sancehs as well. Kroos was a loss, but not as major as losing a Vidal or a Pogba, considering the other options they have at their disposal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bayern didn't want to pay Kroos the salary he was asking for and didn't consider him to be that important back then, so they sold him. Mandzu simply has been treated like shit by Pep.
And we moved on from Vidal because he had a poor season, and was getting in trouble off-field with Alcohol. We also sold him for far more than Bayern got for Kroos.

Pirlo went to MLS to retire. Tevez went to a third rate league.

Only Pogba could be said to be outside the ordinary in terms of sales for a big club.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So would everyone retard. It doesn't change the fact we've had a more successful 3 years under Allegri than they have under Pep and Ancelotti. We've done better in CL and won more domestically.

It was your God Conte who fucked up so bad in Europe prior to that, and got his team smashed by a team with surplus Mandzu. :lol:
Done better in the CL in terms of what? revenue? yes but thats thanks to the weakness of Serie A, Germany have had Bayern and Dortmund in the knock out stages for some years now, hell the final was between the 2 sides in 2013

in terms of actual success in the CL? 2 failed finals does not outweigh winning the fucking thing in the last few years

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:tup:

We certainly have to keep improving, bro. There's no guarantee we will win the CL, but I do want to see us to continue improving year after year. Of course there will be the occasional transition year, but I want to see us be a top 4-5 team in Europe long term.

We've clearly been more successful the last 3 seasons than Bayern. Objectively. Are they in a ntyer position than us overall? Yes, mostly due to finances. But as far as the 3 seasons we have had under Allegri. Only Real Madrid clearly surpasses it in terms of success. Barca by a wee bit too.
We need to keep improving our finances, and to do that, we need to keep winning in Europe, while also adding players that excite fans, so that we expand our fan-base, and with it, our marketing potential/opportunities.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mandzukic knew his game time would be limited with the arrival of Lewandowski (who is an upgrade). Look at their attacking options. Lewa, Muller, Robben, Ribery. They've also added, and are looking to add more pieces this summer. Vidal, Thiago, and Martinez isn't a shabby midfield, especially when you consider the talents of Kimmich and Sancehs as well. Kroos was a loss, but not as major as losing a Vidal or a Pogba, considering the other options they have at their disposal.
And they haven't gotten past the CL SFs since losing Mandzu and Kroos....

I'd say that makes them a huge loss considering those two players have played in CL finals with their new clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)