Dani Alves (15 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He's far from angry, he was the life of the dressing room but there was something not right with him when he came off that coach. Infact there were quite few.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He was interviewed by a Brazilian channel afterwards and here's some of what I translated:

"When you're playing at this level you got to be ready and have what it takes otherwise they'll knock you down Because they're too strong.

And I believe that on a situation like this you have to have that "little extra" otherwise that could be outcome."

Then he says "A CL final is like a boxing match, it's all psychological, you can't show weakness because again, like i said, at this level this is what happens when you do"

It really felt to me like this was his indirect way of saying we lost because our players aren't as good as theirs. We lacked talent more than anything. And that our board has a lot to do if they want to fight head to head with the big boys.

Personally, I feel he'll leave. Unless we see some world class talent coming in.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
He was interviewed by a Brazilian channel afterwards and here's some of what I translated:

"When you're playing at this level you got to be ready and have what it takes otherwise they'll knock you down Because they're too strong.

And I believe that on a situation like this you have to have that "little extra" otherwise that could be outcome."

Then he says "A CL final is like a boxing match, it's all psychological, you can't show weakness because again, like i said, at this level this is what happens when you do"

It really felt to me like this was his indirect way of saying we lost because our players aren't as good as theirs. We lacked talent more than anything. And that our board has a lot to do if they want to fight head to head with the big boys.

Personally, I feel he'll leave. Unless we see some world class talent coming in.
He is already pretty old. We didnt buy him to be future. But maybe will stay one more season.

Aug 2, 2005

I am not sure if he will leave, he came here to bring the CL to this club.
maybe if he didn't see real improvement in the team mostly he will leave. if he left early, I bet the improvement the management will do is not "so real". (indication not raise hope).
if he stayed, then he believes this team have what it takes.

Aug 2, 2005
Personally speaking, I feel there's no shame in bowing out of a decorated career after a loss to arguably the best club side in the CL era.
.د
Only 6 clubs have won more than 3 CLs in their history. That is utterly depressing, but fair play to that circus in Madrid. They really got it right this time.
well if you cancel the first 5 years, they are at 7 which is pretty normal number.

Aug 2, 2005
Then again, if you triple their last 4 and add 12, they're at 32 which is a pretty insane number.
:howler: A pretty normal number, but we are still stuck at 2, and 7 finals losses :rofl:
hmmm. ok. read @zizinho post to understand the point.
Real who had 12 titles went 32 years without winning it.

7 same as Milan..

remember Juve 2006; it was only a matter of time before that team win CL.
we went missing for 10 years, not it had been we had a great management, we would not be more than a mediocre Tottenham.
Lets be honest, no one gave a $#@! about CL when it was 1st created. UEFA Cup in the 70s-90s was a stronger competition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)