Dani Alves (24 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Lets all have a meltdown. Because Alves said something.
you've missed the point

Experienced players have an impact on young hot prospects. Thing is both Evra and Alves have won the CL at their previous clubs, so naturally just like any career, "new graduates" take the advice of veterans to progress in their careers. Add the fact that Dybala has expressed, indirectly, that he likes Barcelona and throw in the Messi factor. I'm worried just like in 2016, if we don't end up doing well in the CL he will leave just like Pogba did.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He will most likely at one point, and w ehave to be ready pretty much like with pogba.

In todays´s football..theres no bandieras anymore and money/spotlight drives players. IE. Donnaruma

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lets all have a meltdown. Because Alves said something.
Usually tell people to not overreact, but fuck that. This is a Juve player telling our biggiest star he basically needs to go to be more successful reach the highest standard. Because basically we are just a pit stop to that absolute standard.

Its dumb as heck, and fine worthy disrespect.

Most of the guys lose their shit and overanalyzed the most minor things Pogba, Vidal or Coman said, and I tended to say calma or they arent ours anymore, playing to the emotions of new fans etc. But THIS IS A JUVE PLAYER saying this about us.

Insanely poor.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are you fucking kidding me? Maybe you should spend next year on the bench.

He may have had a great season for us but like i said before he's kind of a shit person.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Usually tell people to not overreact, but fuck that. This is a Juve player telling our biggiest star he basically needs to go to be more successful reach the highest standard. Because basically we are just a pit stop to that absolute standard.

Its dumb as heck, and fine worthy disrespect.

Most of the guys lose their shit and overanalyzed the most minor things Pogba, Vidal or Coman said, and I tended to say calma or they arent ours anymore, playing to the emotions of new fans etc. But THIS IS A JUVE PLAYER saying this about us.

Insanely poor.
What the management ought to do, is something else.

Fans should calm the fuck down.
Board should fine him
Buffon should ask him how he did for brazil

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)