Dani Alves (69 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Those are the "small details" between Juve and the other top clubs like Real and Barca for example. Those little missed passes, those chances that you just know if it was Robben, CR, Messi or Modric or Isco, that would have been a fucking counter attacking goal. The third goal too. We opened them up, prepared a solid attack and again it was a snall miscalculation (by Mandzo) which you just know cant happen to Modric, Iniesta, CR, Robben ect, at least not in a moment like that in a game like this one. Of course all these players make mistakes, but just not in crucial moments and games like this one. I have noticed this problem with Juve since i started watching this team back in 2003/2004. I dont know if i am making myself clear or if you will get what im saying, but this is my honest opinion. Higuain just had to shoot directly in the GK in the first half. He couldnt, at least on that day, shoot in a different way, away from the GK as it should be and scored that shot....... And the mentality....after so many years, you would think that we will be braver. We should have pressed the fu k out of Madrid and instead we let them close us and not let us leave our half.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Those are the "small details" between Juve and the other top clubs like Real and Barca for example. Those little missed passes, those chances that you just know if it was Robben, CR, Messi or Modric or Isco, that would have been a fucking counter attacking goal. The third goal too. We opened them up, prepared a solid attack and again it was a snall miscalculation (by Mandzo) which you just know cant happen to Modric, Iniesta, CR, Robben ect, at least not in a moment like that in a game like this one. Of course all these players make mistakes, but just not in crucial moments and games like this one. I have noticed this problem with Juve since i started watching this team back in 2003/2004. I dont know if i am making myself clear or if you will get what im saying, but this is my honest opinion. Higuain just had to shoot directly in the GK in the first half. He couldnt, at least on that day, shoot in a different way, away from the GK as it should be and scored that shot....... And the mentality....after so many years, you would think that we will be braver. We should have pressed the fu k out of Madrid and instead we let them close us and not let us leave our half.
I know exactly what you mean. You mean the things that ought to be automated in our players, and are automated in other world class players, but our players need to think before they do something. And it proves vital, Carvajal didn't even look up before he passed to Ronaldo in that first goal.

The truly sad thing is that Zidane would probably think before making that amazing shot vs Leverkusen in 2002 if he was playing in our jersey. Something is holding us back and no one knows what it is.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I know exactly what you mean. You mean the things that ought to be automated in our players, and are automated in other world class players, but our players need to think before they do something. And it proves vital, Carvajal didn't even look up before he passed to Ronaldo in that first goal.

The truly sad thing is that Zidane would probably think before making that amazing shot vs Leverkusen in 2002 if he was playing in our jersey. Something is holding us back and no one knows what it is.
Im glad i made sense and you understood me.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It wasn't all on him or Paulo, it was a big part on Max hand cuz Zizou put almost half team on their right just to block our main attack formula and they did, that's why Carvajal put down Mandzo everytime cuz he knew that if he let him move a bit it would let AS gain their back.

Alves NEED to stay

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He's awfully quiet on Twitter and insta. Probably needs some time off. Anyway he seemed annoyed before, during and after the game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)