Dani Alves (9 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Exactly. Rio is a $#@!ing mark for PL...funnily enough BT Sport uploaded the clip of the panel talking about Alves and cut it off before he starts talking this $#@!.
I never watch post match analysis as i expect to hear garbage from them, especially when EPL clowns are on as i expect no different.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So yday on BT Sport in the UK, Rio Ferdinand was confused why no Premier League teams went after Dani Alves when they are in such need of a quality RB.

Then he said he should go to the PL in the summer, Gary Linekar asked "what? Move from Juventus to the Premier League? Would he do that? Why?"

Rio responded "YEAH OF COURSE...BECAUSE ITS THE PREMIER LEAGUE!"
Duck-faced fuck :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I wasn't sure about his transfer, but it turns out I was completely wrong for ever doubting this man's quality. Very very good performance.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Licht is better

In Serie A.
If he hadn't been injured you wouldn't be saying that. He is simply better at everything, regardless if its the CL or league.

- - - Updated - - -

'Alves better than at 25’
By Football Italia staff

Dani Alves’ agent says the Juventus full-back is “even better than he was at 25”.

The Brazilian assisted two goals in last night’s 2-0 win over Monaco in the Champions League, having joined on a free transfer from Barcelona in the summer.

“In my opinion, Dani Alves is even better than he was at 25,” Dinorah Santa Ana told Tuttomercatoweb.

“That’s where professionalism comes in, because he takes it all into account, from training to sleeping. His future is on the pitch.

“I’m not surprised by his performance, and I certainly don’t agree that only now he’s been excellent. Of course each game has its own story, but even at the start of the season he played very well.

“Dani wanted Juventus, and he’s brought his winning mentality. He’s a champion, and he’s come to win everything possible.

“The Champions League final is one step away, there’s the Coppa Italia to win and the League is very close.

“Barcelona? The past is the past, the present and the future is Juventus. All I’ll say is that Dani was always professional at Barcelona, and he’s grateful to a club which helped him grow a lot.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
and this

-------

Cometh the hour, cometh the Dan (FI Blog)

The Champions League semi-final with Monaco was the perfect moment for Dani Alves to give his best Juventus performance, writes Adam Digby.

It is not often that a prestigious team with a strong European pedigree signs a player who has won the Champions League more times than the club itself. Sure, a nouveau riche side like Chelsea or Manchester City might, but for an established continental powerhouse like Juventus, it is indeed a rare occurrence.

Yet that’s just what happened this past summer, with the Bianconeri adding Dani Alves after the Brazilian opted to leave Barcelona. There he had lifted UEFA’s most prestigious trophy no fewer than three times, including in 2015 when he helped the Catalan giants dispatch Juve in a consummate display at the Olympiastadion in Berlin.

That match and the 2003 final against Milan were the closest Gigi Buffon has come to tasting the ultimate glory, but even the veteran goalkeeper was aware of what the wing-back could bring to Max Allegri’s men.

"I asked Dani Alves to help us, above all us older members of the team, to achieve the dream we are still chasing and help us push the bar a little higher," Buffon admitted before the season got underway, the club captain happily admitting even he could learn from his newest team-mate.

Clearly signed with the Champions League in mind, Alves’ performances have perhaps reflected that throughout the campaign, reserving his best performances for European nights and often looking completely underwhelmed by comparatively mundane Serie A outings.

On Wednesday evening he would deliver undoubtedly his best display since joining the Bianconeri. From the first minute he played with distinct purpose, driving at the heart of the Monaco defence, but always recovering quickly to help protect Andrea Barzagli from the pace and skill of the home side’s attack.

Buffon himself shone at the Stade Louis II with some vital saves, and of course Gonzalo Higuain deserves all the plaudits being showered upon him, but the eventual victory had Alves’ fingerprints all over it.

The Argentinian striker opened the scoring by capping a beautiful and flowing team move that was punctuated by Alves’ strong run and well-timed backheel, then doubled Juve’s advantage by slotting home another perfectly-weighted ball from his fellow South American.

It was the first time Alves had ever registered two assists in a single Champions League game, but he also recorded three tackles, one interception and six clearances, playing as big a part in the clean sheet as he had in giving the Bianconeri a two-goal cushion to take back to Turin.

It will be Alves’ 34th birthday on Saturday, the same day the Old Lady takes on cross-town rivals Torino in a derby that could even see them clinch the Scudetto if Roma fail to beat Milan the following day.

However, it seems as if the former Sevilla star has bigger celebrations on his mind and that another date is much more important than him turning another year older. Juventus signed Dani Alves for a reason, and he will hope to celebrate properly in Cardiff on June 3.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Of course i do. He's still a douchebag.
Let me tell ya something boy, life is not only black or white. An arrogant prick can have the most gentle and kind heart. Alves simply is a man who's coming from a poor family and his nonchalant and goofy behavior tries to prove that he doesn't take himself so seriously. I still remember the сrap hairstyle... :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Let me tell ya something boy, life is not only black or white. An arrogant prick can have the most gentle and kind heart. Alves simply is a man who's coming from a poor family and his nonchalant and goofy behavior tries to prove that he doesn't take himself so seriously. I still remember the сrap hairstyle... :lol:
His suits :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)