Dani Alves (18 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yea. We're far more self assured, and more importantly, aware of our abilities. The team is in the zone. I don't see them celebrating and getting caught up in the euphoria that followed the Barca games. They stayed rooted and knew there's still work to be done. Although there is a lot of hype around Juve currently, even before Barca, I was shocked when the so called blindsided pundits predicted Juve victories over Barca. Looks like we have arrived in the minds of the football viewing audience at large. The defense is well documented, but Dybala's presence is going to give us even more visibility, especially after that Barca performance.

This is all true....

just days ago i was watching a under17 NT game from my country here... in my country...

after one of our guys scored... he started to celebrate...and he wasnt dabbing, nor cr7ing.... the guy did a dybala mask and his teammates did the same.

Dybala is getting us to new heights marketing wise

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

This is all true....

just days ago i was watching a under17 NT game from my country here... in my country...

after one of our guys scored... he started to celebrate...and he wasnt dabbing, nor cr7ing.... the guy did a dybala mask and his teammates did the same.

Dybala is getting us to new heights marketing wise
The guy have everything to become a football symbol. Hopefully a juve one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)