Dani Alves (9 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Looking forward to seeing this beast wilter under the pressure in Montevideo tonight.

Only to come back renewed and ready to win big with Juventus.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He had something like 94% passing accuracy by the end of the game. That's magnificent for someone who saw lots of the ball all night.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It was getting a but messy in the first half, but I guess Max got to him at HT as he settled well in the second half.

That yellow card was too obvious and hilarious.

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #952
    Made Neymar his bitch, very good game from Dani. Only bad note was the yellow card and letting Iniesta get behind him. He is made for these big European games

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Amazing how he completety changed the way to press after the yellow. Before the yellow most of those tackles were pretty retarded tho. :D
    I think it was that point when he got yellow carded that he remembered he's not a Barca player anymore and can't just get away with blatant fouls

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    He was 100% trying to get a reaction from Neymar in order to draw a yellow and a suspension. He used up every opportunity he could until he got a yellow himself and then he calmed completely.

I thought maybe he was going to be a double agent and might take a red but he stopped immediately and then I realized what he was trying to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)